• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Warning to ALL other newbies

Teaser

I've been reading this board for months but I joined a few weeks ago. I started with a 100 count humi. That lasted all of a few weeks. I now have that humi plus a 300 count humi plus a coolidor. And I'm thinking since summer is over, I may confiscate the beach cooler.

Believe them when they say you'll need more space.

And maybe get a second job......

Seriously!!! I started with a 150 count humidor, just three weeks ago. I have since added two more 100 counts and a 40. Next will have to be a cabinet but am hoping the addiction cools down a little.
Slippery slope is an understatement.
Have a great day everybody.

look! a naked chicken!

chicken3~.jpg

This warning shouldn't be taken lightly, it WILL happen. I started with a 50 ct, then added a cigar jar, then a 100 ct and now I'm prepping up my coolidor.

I've been on these boards about a month...I have won 4 auctions at cigarbid and have a newbie sampler on the way...so even though I will have about 40 cigars delivered in the next 2 days and its getting cooler here and smoking time is getting less and less...

I STILL find myself looking on line for more deals and am going to start a coolerdor this weekend.

I've never been into drugs...but pretty sure now I know what a crackhead feels like..

And you all thought it was free to join this site! :laugh: Jokes on you, just like it was on the rest of us at one point. It is always cute when a noob joins and posts about he just bought a 50 count desktop and is working on filling it up. Little does he know that it and a 100qt cooler will be full in a matter of a few months. :cool:

It happens to the best of us. I already have two desktops filled up and cant seem to stop looking for cigar deals. I have a problem :D

isn't that the truth?I started with a 25 count then a 100, then another 100, then a wineodor .
Next will be some drawers from mt so I can organize and use all the space. The wife will kill me if I get another wineodor

LOL looking for my next desk top.

The one I have is rather small and not of the quality I would have liked (I did get it free from an online retailer I shall not name! :sign: ) but I would like I nicer looking one before I start collecting coolers!! LOL

I never thought this hobby would become so addicting. :blush:

Four months after joining CP, two 200~+ humidors, a vinotemp, and a coolidor. Fudge. How the hell am I to pay for books? :p

Yes well I am up to Humi number 5.
And looking at getting another, maybe a 3000 count this time

I just started smoking cigars last week after a 3 year hiatus...and 3 years ago had only had maybe 1 or 2. I purchased my first humidor last week and its still seasoning. Already have a box of half corona montecristo's, a 5 pack of Montecristo White Roths, and a 5 pack of Padron 2000's I ordered yesterday after cruising the cigar review forum. Last night while cruising this forum and getting some advice on beads I saw the vin-o-dor....I'm already thinking of one. :cool:

I started with your standard 150 ct. desktop humidor. My Aristocrat is being delivered to me tomorrow, and I can not wait till then. Going to sleep tonight is going to be like going to bed on Christmas Eve when you a kid.

Free for joining this site? yeah right. I had a nice little desktop humidor and some Don Carlos #2s to smoke. I would pick up a few sticks every so often to smoke, mainly HDMs. After joining here, I now have two desktops, a 400 count end table humidor and a veno-temp and trying to come up with a way to fill all of them with recommended smokes from this site.

Free is the last thing about joining this site..... :D

But I have learned a lot from the BOTLs on here who are much more knowledgeable then I am just thru reading and observing.

All true, i have 3 humi's and a coolerdor going right now. I have given up on another cooler or humi, i am now looking for and building a 28 bottle vinotemp now. It's just madness.

I don't know what you guys are talking about. I actually downsized from 2 humidors to just one since I joined. ???

I started with 1 small little 10 humi, then bought a 30, now shopping for another, and that was all before I joined this site, like a few days ago, now I'm scared, this is going to get out of hand, I need a better job, lol!

Ok, yeah only 40 cigars, I know, doesn't seem like alot, but I set a $100 a month budget, that I have increased to almost $100 a week! Plus I smoke at least 2 a day, and both humis are still full!