• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Welcome to SERVEBIG

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
He has this to say:

"My name is Barney and I am a herfoholic!

Well since I finally found "The Lobby" I thought that I would give a shout out to all the crazys.

Its been suggested by dixie, thanks girlfiend , that I give you guys an idea of my cigar likes, dislikes (addiction, compulsion, sickness....fill in the blanks)

I like strong cigars. On the way to work I brought a Joya De Nic Antonato (sp?), Partagas D4, and a Monte4 (my "go to smoke"---thanks Wal)

I have recently scored a box 0f PAM 1926 #9s in maduro, and love the Padron Line in General. Anything La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero hits the spot, along with lotso ISOMs. I participate in JR weekly specials on an all too regular basis and have recently stocked up on Maria Mancinis and a box of LVH the early years (smell like chemicals right now...they need a while)

I will post my wishlist soon, but right now I know I would like to find PAM millenium before I die...

Nice to be here!

Barney"

Welcome to CP :D

Cheers,

Dog poo? YUK! With a welcome like that...................................he's in trouble.

Welcome to Barney. Any friend of DC's has to be at least border-line OK, right? :sign:

Tony Bones said:
Welcome to Barney. Any friend of DC's has to be at least border-line OK, right? :sign:
:D

I'm still trying to catch my breath from tracking him all over the boards :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

OK here goes...nothing ventured nothing gained!

In order to start building my future credibility for passes and such I am going to be offering the following...For the first 5 people that PM me (Dixie is already in) I will be sending a blind torpedo. Those who guess what it is get 2 more...

hehe

love this crap!!!

barney

Hi there Servebig.
Welcome to the ultimate cigar board :D

servebig said:
OK here goes...nothing ventured nothing gained!

In order to start building my future credibility for passes and such I am going to be offering the following...For the first 5 people that PM me (Dixie is already in) I will be sending a blind torpedo. Those who guess what it is get 2 more...

hehe

love this crap!!!

barney
Do I count for this? I PMd you earlier... :D

Welcome!

"In order to start building my future credibility for passes and such I am going to be offering the following...For the first 5 people that PM me (Dixie is already in) I will be sending a blind torpedo. Those who guess what it is get 2 more..."

Sounds to me like you know your way around a crowd. I PMed you.

M. Gipson :)

ok the boat is full!!! cigars to be sent in the next couplea days...ENJOY!!!!

barney

ps. for those who are getting them, please post a review and a guess here, or PM me with it.