• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Year Well Spent

Great post Robbie.
All of those things you said are true.

Most of us (myself included) come to CP with a small collection of cigars and very little understanding of cigars (and cigar culture).
After a year or so, you find that your collection of cigars has grown substantially and you know a lot more about cigars.
But the most important thing you realize is you now have a lot of friends that enjoy cigars as much as you do...

Congrats on your one year anniversary. Here's to many more...

Sorry about everything that happened but I am glad that you are in a better place. Let me know if you want to herf in Milwaukee sometime.

Congrats Robbie, it has been a pleasure getting to know you. You are still a communist hippie though.

Congrats on your anni...Excellent post about what community is truely suposed to be.

Great story...I, too, am loving it here on CP.

Nicely put, Robbie. A great post and great sentiments.

As I recall there was this other little get together in upstate NY you attended in there, too...... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

If I'm not mistaken, you still owe me a naked pic with a chick holding nothing but a cigar in her mouth and a sign with "lurch" on it.......

Great post Rob....It has been a great first year on here. Here's to many more....

-robbiex0r

Who? :laugh:

Congrats on a year, robbie. And great post. Except for the broken links. :D

As I recall there was this other little get together in upstate NY you attended in there, too...... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I think you might have him confused with Martin, the other tall, skinny, fruity looking kid that hangs out in the chat room all day.

Congratulations on your paper anniversary. Great post (it's been a while since I read the BC thread. Man that was funny!).

Your 'fun box' looks absolutely nothing like mine, and is undoubtedly much easier to maintain. It was nice meeting and smoking with you Robbie. Your a good kid, not a guy I'd let date my niece, but a nice guy nonetheless. Come back to Minneapolis on a Thursday. We'll have some fun over at Al's.

Mick

Robbie,

You're one of the first friends I made on CP, and I gotta congratulate you on your anniversary.

Take care, and keep the faith, brother.

-- Sean

I think you might have him confused with Martin, the other tall, skinny, fruity looking kid that hangs out in the chat room all day.
You're absolutely right.....sorry, guys.

....too many tall, skinny guys here.... :p

B.B.S.

Congrats Robbie. Wonderful sentiments. Thank you for sharing. Wishing you all the wonderful things that life has to offer.

Fantastic post Robbie! Congrats on the one year and here's to many more!!