• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"AARRGH INCOMING"

Aussie Shaun

Just call me Grumps.
Once again I am resting up before work tonight when I here a scream from the lounge room, I run in and find my better half ( wife ) lying down with her arms blown off.
After I stitched her arms back on with some 10bl fishing line and duct tape I proceeded to open the package that she had been holding, a note made reference to some tasty looking Tatuaje cigars inside and a few other delicious smokes where in there too.
Thank you very much Greg, you are too generous my friend, I will enjoy every one of them. :D

Ha, ha! That ought to take some of the sting out of those troublesome pipes. .................. Nice Play!

Nice hit! Man the wifes are really taking the brunt of these bombs!

You are most welcome Shaun! Sorry about the wife's arms...lol! :D

Great hit there Greg!

Shaun, I keep seeing your kids in your avatar as saying, "Daddy, is that box gonna 'splode again?"

Great hit there Greg!

Shaun, I keep seeing your kids in your avatar as saying, "Daddy, is that box gonna 'splode again?"

They are my Grandchildren Bro ( Mia & Jayden ) and yes we did start early and so did one of our son's. Those 2 kids are the apple of Pa's eye and I love them more than life itself. :love:

Thankfully they were not here when those boxes went up.

Great hit there Greg!

They are my Grandchildren Bro ( Mia & Jayden ) and yes we did start early and so did one of our son's. Those 2 kids are the apple of Pa's eye and I love them more than life itself. :love:

I stand corrected, Shaun. Beautiful grandkids, you must spoil them!
smile.gif

Great hit there Greg!

I stand corrected, Shaun. Beautiful grandkids, you must spoil them!
smile.gif

Your time is coming my friend ,and when you have your own to spoil ( then give back ) you will see how good it makes your heart feel.