• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Absolute cigar info

tschoon

Anyone ever order ISOM's from Absolute Cigar? They are running a special, still not cheap, but I don't want to order and get burned.

I have only smoked a ISOM twice, years ago so I need some assistance from my CP brothers. Could someone go look at their sampilars and tell which, if any is a good deal for a novice to try?

Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve.....I have never purchased from these guys but you might find some info on www.cigarsites.com

A lot of merchants have feedback listed.

Thanks, I'll check it out. Phil told me they were way over priced anyway. I have never bought a ISOM so I a real novice at this. I know you can get burned if not careful so don't want to spend that kind of $$ and get dog rockets!!

Thanks for your advise, I will see if they have any advise on where to get some ISOM sticks...

if you wanna experience some sticks without getting burned...

coughJOINmyPASScough

um.... excuse me?

:D I bought a Non-cuban Mega sampler from them earlier this fall and i must say it was GREAT, fast shipping, nice and professional packaging and rather cheap if you may ask me for the amount of good quality sticks, plus i got an 35 piece humi in tha bargain :D

So i must say i have nothing to complain about at absolutecigars.com!

Hey Steve,

Just looked at prices.
Way high!!!!!

IMHO.....I think most Canadian retailers are too.

IB :0

RUN!!!

Do not walk away from that site, like I said before thier prices are like DOUBLE and you don't want to pay that much do you?

LOL

Check your inbox!

If you haven't found a source yet try Top Cubans. They have a ad here in the marketplace. Their prices aren't too bad. click here

not to draw people away from this cool site, check out www.cigarweekly.com , they have a list of reputable dealers on their site that have been checked out.

they also have a cigar database that lists brands, some reviews, and many prices (general) for many brands

otherwise,
I :love: you all.