• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Absolutely blown away

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
This is the start of a tough week at work, as we put together the final prep for our audit next week. After a long weekend of drinking, Monday is the last thing I was looking forawrd to. As I pound away on the keyboard, the mailman walks in with a box for me.

No foam here, but I'm absolutely blown away. Thanks, Phil. The selection in this bomb is so amazingly over the top I'm speechless.

This is the start of a tough week at work, as we put together the final prep for our audit next week. After a long weekend of drinking, Monday is the last thing I was looking forawrd to. As I pound away on the keyboard, the mailman walks in with a box for me.

No foam here, but I'm absolutely blown away. Thanks, Phil. The selection in this bomb is so amazingly over the top I'm speechless.

This should have been a dead giveaway that he's fibbin'!

No pics...no true!

(and we don't want to see any of you 'pounding' anything)

Nice hit, btw!

Fu im on a plane out there right now so you watch you4fy back when yoj twalck about my family

Fu im on a plane out there right now so you watch you4fy back when yoj twalck about my family

Phil is a stand up guy, I'm sure he sent an awesome bomb. Smoke em up tonight after work to celebrate monday!

Way ahead of you, Evan. I already have one picked out to review today. I'll post it later tonight.

Great hit by the newbs. When is this going to stop? Hope no time soon, enjoying watching you all get blown up.

Wait a second; Are we talking BeeDog Phil? A noobie? :laugh:

Good for you, Tom, you deserve it.

Is it really necessary to start a new thread every time Phil blows Tomthirtysixtwocents?

I guess these newbies aren't too smart if they think Tom is a nice guy!!! :laugh:

Insight is such a friggin newb its disgusting. :D His ammo is cheap and forgettable! LOL :whistling:

motivator.jpg

As promised, the review:

Like I said, no foam, but man was there a ton of bubble wrap. You could have dropped this thing off the top of a building and it would have been fine.

102_1104.jpg

Picked out one I couldn't wait to try:

102_1105.jpg

Went out in the yard and got to work.

It had a prelight aroma of sweet tobacco with a little "farm" to it. The first third was kind of muted tobacco taste with a little white pepper. It was right around here that the burn got a little uneven. Nothing out of the ordinary for an Opus.

102_1109.jpg

The burn evened out in the second third. And the prelight sweetness was coming back. I was also starting to feel the nic kick, something I had not had from an Opus in a long time. I was kinda on cruise control the rest of the way, just enjoying the cigar. I do remember the sweetness fading and a strong tobacco taste moving to the front.

102_1113.jpg

This cigar was awesome. Perfect way to end a Monday!

With the piles you have to work with you deserve to smoke like that everyday after work! I am a bit jealous!