• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ACID Cigars

not for me way too sweet and funky, as far as the rest of the Drew Estates there is only 1 i like ad i think everybody knows what that is..... the Liga Privada #9, everything else is a dog rocket and yes please use the search option

I can't bring myself to buy a Liga Privada #9 until I hear an apology from Drew Estates for the making of the putrid ACID cigars. In some prior thread or other I swore violence against anyone connected to the manufacture of ACID cigars. Let me know if you capture one of their people.

I can't bring myself to buy a Liga Privada #9......

I swore violence against anyone connected to the manufacture of ACID cigars.....
That'll do Little Stuey....that'll do...

Shrek.jpg

We've had this discussion a million gazillion bagillion times. It's useless to bring up a discussion on Acids every few months. Use search, really.

-Mark

Search is useful when looking for factual information, such as an individual, an occurence, an event or a particular thing. Search results would only yield opinions given by members who, in the past, have felt compelled to comment. Considering that we have new members joining daily, those voices couldn't be heard through search. Just my .02

I actually began smoking cigars with Acids and I gotta give credit where credit is due. I have long since lost my taste for them, but if it wasn't for them I would more than likely not be here and I probably wouldn't be smoking cigars at all. Kuba Kuba was my favorite..... now I just keep one with my Anejos to give 'em that twang!

not for me way too sweet and funky, as far as the rest of the Drew Estates there is only 1 i like ad i think everybody knows what that is..... the Liga Privada #9, everything else is a dog rocket and yes please use the search option

I can't bring myself to buy a Liga Privada #9 until I hear an apology from Drew Estates for the making of the putrid ACID cigars. In some prior thread or other I swore violence against anyone connected to the manufacture of ACID cigars. Let me know if you capture one of their people.

Sorry to hear that, but please don't hold the Acid against this stick, i too was a little worried about trying this stick but when i finally did it is great, i am a noob 4 life but this is a great smoke, nothing like the Drew stuff that everyone here is opposed to like myself, however, I can tell you that this stick is nothing like Drew has put before (acid's do suck) but this is s real smoke..........

Just bought my first ACID cigar. Anyone else tried them? If so, what'd you think?

I can answer your first question...nope. The only flavored cigars I've had were the Kahluas (also by Drew), which I enjoyed for a while. They were actually pretty good, but became too sweet for me. Get some before they're completely gone!

I started on Kuba kubas, and I still like one every so often. lol. I admit it!!! So there. lol. However, I do find myself losing the taste for em more and more the more I smoke good sticks. Just my humble .02 though!

Don

We've had this discussion a million gazillion bagillion times. It's useless to bring up a discussion on Acids every few months. Use search, really.

-Mark
Didn't mean to strike a nerve. I'm new here!!!

And here ya go. Smoke an Acid, end up lookin' like this fuggin' guy:

0203hb.jpg

"Oooh!!!" (stumbling over on the "ACID" trip maybe??)

Never had one and don't send me any either. :laugh:

BOMB SENT!!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That'll do Little Stuey....that'll do...

Shrek.jpg

Should I have just said that I would rather smoke burning hair?
I just didn't want to see a Lawyer, needing a Lawyer.... :laugh: :laugh:

There's a lid for every pot.

My cigar smoking buddy Tim, who's wife used to hate the smell of cigar smoke, got her hooked on Acid cigars. Now they occasionally sit by the pool and enjoy a smoke together without her constantly bitching at him about the smell.

When I go to my local B&M to smoke with the boys, I always see guys coming in buying Acids...and to tell you the truth, I think that cool. At least they are sharing in a common passion of ours while holding out hope they will someday turn their tastes towards other styles of cigars. The smell is a little funky but while we are all sitting there puffing away, they ask questions about other smokes we may recommend for them to try next.

Hope Stu...without it we have no future :laugh:

What the heck, since it was brought up.
As a total noob I have to say that I like the Acid's less and less as I try more good quality smokes. I think the main thing is that it brings in people who wouldn't normally smoke cigars and exposes them to it. If they are the type to develop their tastes then as time goes they won't like them as much or at all.
Just my humble noob opinion though.
Search would have been a good option though I agree. My short time here I've already seen a few of these types of threads.

-Mark
Didn't mean to strike a nerve. I'm new here!!!

No nerves struck on my end. I am just of the opinion that the overall board consensus on Acid Cigars is well known by this point in time. If inquiring minds really wish to know what every new member thinks about Acid Cigars for all of eternity, then there is nothing I can do to stop it.

Feel free to carry on. It does not really bother me much but I thought I would just point out what seems to be obvious.

-Mark

If you have any, let me know. I'll smoke them for you.

Back