• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid Kuba Deluxe

I plan on pairing all of them with Ice Cold Spring Water... the colder the better, to put my taste-buds to sleep :sign:

That ain't gonna cut it for me. I'm thinking a 40 of the cheapest malt liquor at the local wino refueling depot.

Wilkey

lol I think I can have Dale pick me up a few Colt 45 '40s :laugh:

But damn bro... that shit is nastier than the ACID cigars could ever be (god I hope so).

Acid's attract chicks - nothing more. They suck butt, but they have a smell that chicks dig...
...and you know this from experience?

Doc.

Kinda... :blush:

Actually, I was in one of the local B&M's a while back. A guy comes walking in and hands the owner an Acid Blondie cigar band. He told the owner his wife sent him over to buy some of 'em because she and her girlfriends were in a bar the night before and a guy near them was smoking one. She demanded the band from the guy so she could send her husband out for them... :rolleyes:

Again - in my more un-enlightened days - I smoked some pretty "interesting" things (A&C Grenadiers, Phillies, White Owls, Tijuana Smalls, etc.). Not the least of which, though, were Acid's. Thankfully my tastebuds weren't shot before I found CP... :D

I had two of them laying around. One was an "Extraordinary Larry," and the other was called a "Ming." Both were gigantic. My roomate and I kept promising each other that we were going to suck it up and smoke those things "tomorrow night."

Never got around to it. I moved, and my roomate still has both. :D

Anyone who smokes Acids should be put to the Question.

Doc.

Acid Kuba Deluxe

Would this be called good shit or bad shit? Like,"that's some baaaaaad shit there."

Anyone who smokes Acids should be put to the Question.

I'll take cigar smokers afraid of change for $500, Alex

Okay, Im new to all this. The day I puff an Opus X, I'll probably agree with you all about "Anything" flavored, yet alone Acids. I do like Drew Estate naturals(perhaps thats what Acids taste like before being inserted into a Pixie). So, until that time, I most likely will have my fun imagining the "Vampire to garlic" looks on your faces ;)