• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid now making Padron regular series....?

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Talk about misinformation.....got my latest "Famous Smoke" catalog and found this gem:

"....I have yet to meet a cigar smoker whose eyes haven't widened at the chance to smoke one. Imbued with Padron's 'signature' cocoa and coffee bean essences, the tobaccos are 100% Nicaraguan....."

Well, that explains a lot........ :whistling:

To quote Bugs Bunny....."What a bunch of maroons"......B.B.S.

Talk about misinformation.....got my latest "Famous Smoke" catalog and found this gem:

"....I have yet to meet a cigar smoker whose eyes haven't widened at the chance to smoke one. Imbued with Padron's 'signature' cocoa and coffee bean essences, the tobaccos are 100% Nicaraguan....."

Well, that explains a lot........ :whistling:

To quote Bugs Bunny....."What a bunch of maroons"......B.B.S.
You livin' under a rock or somthin'? They've been using that line for years.

Doc.

Well, Doc, smack me with the clue by four if I missed something but last time I checked, Padron wasn't a "flavored" cigar.....

Well, Doc, smack me with the clue by four if I missed something but last time I checked, Padron wasn't a "flavored" cigar.....
No kiddin'. But that has never stopped that idiot who writes the copy for famous.

Doc.

Wow talk about a scary thread to see at almost 3 in the morning!

Having written copy for a living, a long time ago, I admire the liberties copywriters for most of the cigar catalogs take. From reading Famous, CI, and especially JR's catalogs, I expect a near religious experience if I try some of their smokes!!

Praise The Lord, and pass the cigars! ???

Just which ACIDs cigars are we talking about B.B.S. ? Since as most of you guys know, I've tried almost all of them...

No kiddin'. But that has never stopped that idiot who writes the copy for famous.

Doc.
Ahh....got it. On the same page now..... :cool:

If they've been using that line for a while, I'm surprised the Padron folks haven't put a stop to it. Just absolute bull s#!t....

Wurm - fear not. It's just an idiot copy writer for Famous Smoke that doesn't know crap about what he's writing about. The good folks at Padron haven't gone round the bend.

Off to the deck to enjoy a '26.....and bask in the infused coffee and cocoa essence..... :sign:

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

Acid makes Padron, hmmm.. Didn't know that but then again, I dont know shit about cigars.
What are some other brands that manufacture other great brands?

Acid makes Padron, hmmm....

flying_pig.jpg

Having written copy for a living, a long time ago, I admire the liberties copywriters for most of the cigar catalogs take. From reading Famous, CI, and especially JR's catalogs, I expect a near religious experience if I try some of their smokes!!

Praise The Lord, and pass the cigars! ???

LOL! Yeah, most of the time I read those I want to smack them and say "shut up and just tell me what I need to know!"

Edit-grammar