• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acid

parade

Bought a 4 pack sampler out of curiousity. Smoked one. Tossed the other three...

Bought a 4 pack sampler out of curiousity. Smoked one. Tossed the other three...

Awww cmon! 1) they are good if you know what to expect. 2) Never throw out cigars, troops or other members may want them.... :thumbs:

Awww cmon! 1) they are good if you know what to expect. 2) Never throw out cigars, troops or other members may want them.... :thumbs:

No, he did the right thing. :thumbs:

And the troops deserve way better than Acids.

No, he did the right thing. :thumbs:

And the troops deserve way better than Acids.

So true Wolf

They are so bad the local gave my buddy a couple for free because he waited in line so long. Sadly he was going to buy them, I tried to convince him otherwise. He lit one up on the way home then, thew it out the window.

D

The lady at the local B&M, who doesn't know her head from her you know what, tells me the other day when I walk in, "We don't have anything new yet, but we have a shipment coming. Some acids and other stuff."

And she was so excited to tell me. :(

news flash! the troops DESERVE better yes! but want acids? YES TOO!

I have been doing the cigars for the troops for almost 4 years now. The first major surprise was when they emailed back early on and asked for special requests.

BACKWOODS and FLAVOR Phillys.

I was stunned. Come to the reality that not every soldier is a serious cigar smoker that knows a quality stick. There are many that want what they miss from hom , even if its a backwoods.

So NEVER discard a stick you think is not good enough for the troops. Someone there will enjoy it and be looking forward to it.

btw, I love acids (for a change of pace or a BBQ with the women) so I would have trader you for them (depending on what they were)

True... there were some girl and guy Soldiers over there that would have smoked an Acid. I choked my way through a sampler to give them a fair chance, but never again. :)

True... there were some girl and guy Soldiers over there that would have smoked an Acid. I choked my way through a sampler to give them a fair chance, but never again. :)

I haven't tried them yet but with reviews like this why waste the money???

Everyone has different tastes... swisher sweets sell for a reason. :)

Just send the troops some Skoal and Cope, most joes would like that a lot better than Acids. :D

Since some of the troops would smoke anything that we feed them, why send them Acids? :cool:

because someone there might like them and even be missing them?

I have send pipe tobacco too. Some might say "WHY?" - because they asked for it!:)

my first acid was a very bad experience...made me green and, well, i won't get into it.