• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Acronyms for young and old

I don't usually get involved in these because I don't like to waste my time on trolls. However, zaltzy, you are clueless and classless. You were given good advice by senior members of this Boards. You should have listened. You are a guest in this house, so you need to learn the rules here. If you don't want to participate and abide by the rules then leave. I doubt you would have added much anyway since you don't seem to be educated or have any manners. I find it hard to believe you are 26.

He's 26?!?! Oh my god! I thought he was more near 18 or something. Good grief. Posts flagged for Todd.

bunch of english teachers and i didnt have a crappy attitude i wrote something and you all cried about it fucking whine bag clowns and its a forum for fucks sake why would you need to use capitalization and punctuation? you should all relax a little bit realize when someone was joking and not cry avb thats to you oh and i think until im thrown off ill stick around just to fuck with you all

If you read the guide you'd understand.

:thumbs:

But hey, you're welcome to stick around and enjoy the show.

As for the post that started this issue, you were being corrected and flipped out because you can't take being critizied.
That and the fact you have authority issues. ;)

I guess I don't have a clue . . . as to you wanting me to read the do's and don'ts of this forum haha right you'd have a better shot of having me kicked off the board.

I'm sure it won't take long. :whistling:

. . . its a forum for fucks sake why would you need to use capitalization and punctuation?

Why indeed? :rolleyes:

I don't generally ring in on these sorts of things, especially when the FOG crew has it so well in hand already, but . . . man, I'm just speechless. "Good luck getting me to read the rules?" "It's a forum, why should I use proper grammar or type competently?"

Really? ???

Some people's kids. Holy crap.

~Boar

Listen I made a joke and when i did i said this may be the wrong place for it. avb easily could have said yes zaltzy we dont joke like that here. instead he wanted to shit on me becuz i see no need for proper english on a board. so you can say what ever About me but go read the post that started it. i apologized during the post so continue to be pussys and act like anyone cares you can all virtually blow me
biggrin.gif

It's not your joke that has caused the uproar. You may not understand the reason for proper grammar, but on this board it is expected that you conduct yourself like a responsible adult. All you were asked is to use proper grammar. If you don't like that, and you want to act like a petulant teenager, then you should feel free to take your garbage elsewhere. However, if you want to be a participant in this community you will follow the rules and expectations like the rest of us.

What really sank your ship was all your "go fuck yourself" "you're pussies" etc. bull crap.

Obviously, you don't belong here or anyplace with literate people. Goodbye, you're done.

Listen I made a joke and when i did i said this may be the wrong place for it. avb easily could have said yes zaltzy we dont joke like that here. instead he wanted to shit on me becuz i see no need for proper english on a board. so you can say what ever About me but go read the post that started it. i apologized during the post so continue to be pussys and act like anyone cares you can all virtually blow me
biggrin.gif

If that's shitting on you, welcome to the kinder gentler CP!

laugh.gif

Snarky apologies are taken for what they are, snarky.

You were corrected on the post and grammar was mentioned.

You then trashed folks and ran with it.

Had you READ the guide, well, you would have had a head start on it.

biggrin.gif

If that's shitting on you, welcome to the kinder gentler CP!

laugh.gif

Snarky apologies are taken for what they are, snarky.

You were corrected on the post and grammar was mentioned.

You then trashed folks and ran with it.

Had you READ the guide, well, you would have had a head start on it.

Imagine if CC was still here...

Nice to see that Rod took out the trash. Now to get back on subject.

What a shame this is in a pinned thread.

When I joined last year I used this thread alot...it was very helpful so I didn't have to ask too many dumb questions; so I was interested to see it was recently discussed on...well thats a shame. Wish we could erase those last few posts. But I understand leaving things up like that to help others learn.

ohh well.

So what does FUPA mean? :sign:

Wow guys, I know this is old but it really makes me embarrased of my generation :( A simple appology would have worked.

The Very Old and Very Young: Seeing the Illusion

Very young children and very old people share something. Both of these groups see the illusion. Children under seven retain their sense of wonder and their connection to the realm their soul inhabited before coming to earth. Their imagination is magical and nothing is impossible. It is only after this age that the world of infinite potential fades, and the child begins to learn to copy the adult world of limited thinking. The imagination dulls because adults are fond of discouraging that fertile imagination in children. Children believe they are more than the body they inhabit, and so they can become anything they wish to become, and they do not know the word ‘can’t’, until adults tell them they can’t do something.

Very old people will tell you that while the body ages and runs down like an old clock, the spirit, the real identity within does not age. Many of them have the wisdom to also see the illusion, that there is more to themselves than the body they inhabit. Once young and strong and beautiful in form, now they have been taught by time, that while the outside withers, the inside grows more beautiful and is of lasting value. In the end, curly hair means less than character. A dimple turns to a wrinkle, and those who have not learned this, grasp on to the illusion that they are the body.

A child does not care if its hair is combed or its shirt is on inside out, that child is only after the adventure of discovery. The old person at some point turns the attention away from the physical world of illusion and finally perceives life, aging and death, as just the opportunity to continue the adventure they left as children.

The old, are getting ready to go back home where they came from. The body was created just for their journey into the physical world, and hopefully they are leaving wiser than when they entered, as souls plunge over and over again into the dense illusionary material world, to learn these lessons which only flesh can teach.

Tree

It would have been nice if you had read the rules, posted an intro and then had something on topic to say but that is not the case. Now you'll have to spend your time proving you aren't some kind of ass-hat and convincing the members we should allow you to stay.