• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Act of Valor

bluue13

Anyone else planning on seeing this? I definitely can't wait. I am a sucker for military and war movies and especially having a cousin who went through BUD/S and a friend who has worked with some of the dudes in this film, I can't wait.

Check it out if you haven't seen anything about it yet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4_0zFnl61w

They had an arsenal of about 20 or so Canon 5D/7D camera that a majority of the film was shot with, which was the first film to really employ using such a camera as a primary format. Pretty interesting stuff. I worked at the camera house they prepped out of and had a friend or two who worked on the film. I was wondering what ever happened to it...

Looks like a real good movie. A friend of mine's dad and brother were navy seals. His brother died a few years ago and his dad has now retired. My friend was a sniper in the marines. But this looks like a very good movie and I look forward to seeing it.

now that this is out, what are peoples opinions on it. Do you believe it did justice to the seal name?

The only thing I can think of that can do justice to the SEAL name is a SEAL.

This is on my HOT list of films to see. Hope they kick some serious booty.

I read the book first. Super fast read, I had it finished in one plane flight and one day at home. Now I'm looking forward to seeing the movie.

Real SEALs, live ammunition, and more explosions then you can shake a stick at? Whats not to like?

Can't wait to go and see it! Maybe this week ? I think that these "war-type" movies are the only ones worth watching in a movie theater. Like "Saving Private Ryan", Im sure the movie sound quality and big picture will make me feel like Im actually in the thick of it. I love that feeling!

I like the message and the action. when the movie was getting to the end I understood the tittle. What was hard for me was the voice or the narrator. But hey I take that any day when we have active duty telling the story.

Great movie.

Definately seeing this one. Myself and a few other VietNam Vets getting together for the day.