• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Actual Newspaper Ad

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
This is apparently an actual newspaper ad taken from a Utah newspaper:

Farmington, UT 84025

$10,000 - '06 Suzuki GSXR 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and
has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive)

It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it
as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without
proper consent of a loving wife.

Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean what I thought.

Call me, Steve. (801)***-****

TFF!

Let that be a lesson to all of the newlyweds (yes, I'm also a newlywed...just not for the first time)...."Do whatever the F** you want" means...."Do it and you will regret it for the rest of your life."

TFF!

Let that be a lesson to all of the newlyweds (yes, I'm also a newlywed...just not for the first time)...."Do whatever the F** you want" means...."Do it and you will regret it for the rest of your life."

Man is that ever a true statement took me two times to figure it out

I think he might as well keep it. At least then she probably won't want it whenever they get a divorce...in about a month! :laugh:

:laugh: Yep, a simple newspaper add sums marriage up pretty damn well...

Asking too much, make him an offer.

Well I guess then I should thank my lucky stars as the Mrs on my end is accepting to a fault on how much she lets me buy. Motorcycle, yep, no problem, "honey, I just ordered 5 boxes of cigars", she replies, "cool, what kind" God I love that woman! :love:

Mine went on the warpath when I got my bike,then after about 3 wks,she completely changed her tune ??? Go figure.

LOL

"No" means "no" and "go ahead honey" or "sure do what you want" or that's ok" means "if you do you will sleep in the garage for a month.

Damn double standards.

My wife complains about money and what I rarely spend on cigars and then goes out and buys a $100 curling iron. :sign:

LOL

"No" means "no" and "go ahead honey" or "sure do what you want" or that's ok" means "if you do you will sleep in the garage for a month.

Damn double standards.

My wife complains about money and what I rarely spend on cigars and then goes out and buys a $100 curling iron. :sign:

This man speaks the truth