• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adios guys(and gals)

Take care of your self brother and the cruise will be over before you know it...... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

fllbrent said:
emodx said:
Also, anyone know anything about Tortola? ;)

Emo
Use to go there every New Years. A must do- go to a restaurant called the Jolly Rodger (smugglers cove I think) and order a pizza! They have a whole wheat crust that is awesome :thumbs: Also, in Roadtown (that's probably where you'll dock) there are tons of cool shops. The best one for souvenirs is Sunny Carib or Spicy Carib ask a "belonger" (that's what the locals call themselves). Friendliest people on earth :) . If your looking for a bar you'll need to go to the "Bomba Shack". Heck, you need to go to the "Bomba Shack" regardless. Just remember, it's a shack owned by Bomba ;) .

How many days do you plan to stay on Tortola? If it's two or more I'll have my wife tell you more of what there is to do. She just about grew-up on the island.
At least 2 days and 2 nights. Looking sip cold beers near or on the water during the day, a decent dinner, and a cool bar or club in the evening. We usually like to find something unique an not too touristy during the day to have cigars, drink beer, and play dominoes.
Then for food we try to hit the locals spot for the local cuisine. We have good luck with that by asking the cabbie where his favorite place to eat is. At night we usually hit a club that is fairly touristy. This way the swingle guys can hit on the ladies and us married men fly wingman. :sign:
The second day in port we usually try to do something fun as all our shopping was done the first day. We try and do the eco-tours, boating, snorkling, fishing, etc... Half the time it is just laying on the beach recovering from the night b4. ;) Any information would be great. Especially the "stay away from here" info. Also a duty free cigar shop would be cool.

Emo

Smooth seas and a following wind Bro. Try to keep your feet dry. ;)

That figures Emo..... The wife and I will be in Key West on the 9th....LOL! Looks like we'll be passing each other at sea. I think we're in the Grand Caymen's on the 11th and then Cozumel on the 12th. If you see the Royal Caribbean cruise ship "Rhapsody of the Sea" get your captain to pull it over. ROFLMAO!

Emo, I'm back home on the 14th, if Galveston becomes a port of call for you let me know.

Be safe out there brother and as always, thank you and your family for serving! :thumbs:

Emo
Be safe out there bro ;) and thank you to you and your buddies commitments to keeping all of us safe :D

Try to stay out of your COs hair on this trip and fly under the radar but something tells me that you may not be able to do that LOL

Have a great trip, we'll be looking forward to your updates

BenjieV :D

Allofus123 said:
That figures Emo..... The wife and I will be in Key West on the 9th....LOL! Looks like we'll be passing each other at sea. I think we're in the Grand Caymen's on the 11th and then Cozumel on the 12th. If you see the Royal Caribbean cruise ship "Rhapsody of the Sea" get your captain to pull it over. ROFLMAO!

Emo, I'm back home on the 14th, if Galveston becomes a port of call for you let me know.

Be safe out there brother and as always, thank you and your family for serving! :thumbs:
Galveston looks like a good possibility in January. We went to Cozumel last deployment and had a blast! It's pretty choppy out. Hope you don't get sea sick.
Ben, I try to fly just under the radar, but when I am sighted, they call me the Teflon Man. :0

Emo

Don't expect to much with the ISOM there. The prices start at $15 a stick :( atleast that all I could find.

Anyway, I'm going to get some ideas from my wife and let you know. Again, I have to direct you to the Jolly Rodger :thumbs: It's my favorite :)

Get back to you later
Brent

Emo, my wife recommends Quito's in Cane Garden Bay for a good bar & live music, plus there are a lot of other bars down the street. Pusser's in Soper's Hole for good food & maybe souvenirs, this is on the other side of the bay where the Jolly Rodger is located :love: .