• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adonis Cigars

Adonis_cigars

The reason I made this name is due to the brand of cigar the is popular here in Cromwell, CT. The brand is called "Adonis". Adonis Cigars is where these can be viewed and sampled. The shop owner(Tony) is very knowledgable and I love picking his brains and smoking Adonis cigars. they taste very much like Ashtons and Monte Cristos, at a fraction of the price. But dont take my word for it, give his site a view. I will be posting more sample packs as I get authorized by him to do so. Also, you can expect some in a pass when one comes my way(Unless, the pass doesnt want, but thats another story)

Adonis

We support our troops with Adonis Cigars

Has anyone tried these? They advertise the hell out of them on ESPN during the day, and just wondered if anyone has smoked one.

The reason I made this name is due to the brand of cigar the is popular here in Cromwell, CT. The brand is called "Adonis". Adonis Cigars is where these can be viewed and sampled. The shop owner(Tony) is very knowledgable and I love picking his brains and smoking Adonis cigars. they taste very much like Ashtons and Monte Cristos, at a fraction of the price. But dont take my word for it, give his site a view. I will be posting more sample packs as I get authorized by him to do so. Also, you can expect some in a pass when one comes my way(Unless, the pass doesnt want, but thats another story)

Adonis

We support our troops with Adonis Cigars

"We"?

hi eveybody, im new here. buy smokelaw cigars. they are good, and popular here. smokelaw cigars are made with nothing but best tobacoo and rolled on thighs of vergins. buy smokelaw cigars everyone that buys them are cool and smokes nothing but the best buy smokelay cigars. buy smokelaw cigars because if you dont then your mom will stop loving you and your dog will cease to obey, adn will likely consider you a weak pack leader, and will kill you in your sleep becaue you did not buy smokelaw cigars. buy smokelawcigars, and your wife will become more beautifukl, and will invite her best friend the naked supermodel to come live with you becasue she loves smokelaw cigars too.

buy smokelaw cigars, and we will save 1000 puppies from torture. buy smokelaw cigars and we will send cigars to the moon and into deep space so that when the aliens come to colonize us, everyone esle will be killed but you will be emplaced as a master class of humans because aliens love smokelaw cigars.

i am not affiliated in any way with smokelaw cigars.....just a newbie that does not know how the inter-web works, and I am registered at three other sites in the last three days under different names, saying the same things....it is just simple ignorance...ooopsie poopsie....my bad.

buy smokelaw cigars, or else I will TP your mom's house.

bullshit_b300.jpg

Okay, weve established that im either a total dork that doesnt know all the rules and cigarpass posting ettiquette, or im a REALLY lame salesman. You have all said time will tell in this. I support the troops with prayers(its all i've got to give them) while Adonis supports them with cigars, thus the "We". Ive done all that is requested from the admins about Sigtags and properly reviewing vs "lame advertising techniques". If I were truly a lame salesman, I wouldnt try to salvage my reputation, I'd cut my losses and run. Im not running.

That's what we call a "non-denial denial"

So for our enlightenment, can you please tell us who you are, and what your relationship is to Adonis Cigars?

Given that you've stated "we" when talking about Adonis Cigars on several occasions, given the kind of posts you've been making here touting Adonis Cigars, and that you've stated you'll offer up sample cigars once you've "gotten authorization" to do so, I think it's fairly clear that you are in some way connected to that company.

So tell us now exactly how you are connected with said company. From what you've posted, I'd say you're likely an employee ("authorization"), though I suppose it's possible you're a friend or relative of someone who works there as well.

One thing's for sure: you're not just some random guy who "happens to like" these cigars. No freakin' way. I've seen too many people come and go to buy that.