• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adonis

I think a buddy of mine used to own Up in Smoke in Cromwell before he sold it a few years back. Maybe it was another shop but I know it was in Cromwell.

Do ya ever go to Eli Canon's in Middletown? They let people smoke cigars outside on their patio.

I would highly recommend you avoid ClubStogie. The owner of that board is a total asshole and I have a similar opinion of the site owner of CigarWeakly who suspends people for no reason and when you ask him to elaborate, he ignores you.

Two cigar boards that are best avoided:

ClubStogie
CigarWeakly

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, StogieChat is a complete shithole as well as is botl.org

I have spoken to a rep of Adonis and I have tried the cigars. I really liked them and told him I would tell others about them. He said he would offer some sample packages to people. He wasnt clear as to which ones, so I just wanted to "Talk" about them(thus the innapropriate use of the word "authorized"). I really screwed up in doing so because I do not have the gift of proper posting or the knowledge of the board rules. I am not an employee nor do I get anything out of the postings. If I were "Hired" to do so, then they got what they paid for.

This to me sounds like the work of a really bad independent distribution rep..."Get people to try our cigars and we'll give you some for FREE!!!", says the direct Adonis rep. So the college kid with bad heart buys into it...sucker! Should you even be smoking (bad heart: cough-cough!)?

Try again Adonis!

-Fetter

So the college kid with bad heart buys into it

Im 37, hardly a kid.

Should you even be smoking (bad heart: cough-cough!)?

Are you applying for the job of being my mother?.. Sorry, the job has been filled :cool:

This to me sounds like the work of a really bad independent distribution rep..."

If you STILL think im a sales rep or im getting any "free cigars" out of it. By all means, put me on ignore. and PLEASE stick a fork in this subject, I think its DONE!

To answer Coventrycat86, Most cigar shops in the area have a free patio. But this was a mean summer in CT and I liked the air conditioned room with the big screen TV. Its only until now that the weather has gotten nice enough to sit outside. Alot of the cigar shops in the area(Not mentioning names, wouldnt want to be accused of being a sales rep :p). Have no selection, outrageous prices, or, say "Cigar shop" and sell the cheap crappy ones you can buy at the gas stations.. along with cigarettes, lotto tickets and canned chewing tobacco. I never been to Eli Canons, Ive seen it on Main street, but never ate there.

So the college kid with bad heart buys into it

Im 37, hardly a kid.

But you're not old...

Should you even be smoking (bad heart: cough-cough!)?

Are you applying for the job of being my mother?.. Sorry, the job has been filled :cool:

I've worked in cardiology for a long time...just an observation!

This to me sounds like the work of a really bad independent distribution rep..."

If you STILL think im a sales rep or im getting any "free cigars" out of it. By all means, put me on ignore. and PLEASE stick a fork in this subject, I think its DONE!

Done...then from this point forward, try to be more active in CP without ever mentioning Adonis cigars again. Then we'll stop giving you shit. It's nice in here, but as you can see, we take care of each other.

Welcome to CP.

-Fetter