• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adopt a soldier

Big Slim Junior

Found this on the MPLS Star-Trib website. Anybody interested in getting involved? Or do you know someone personally in the Armed Forces overseas that could use some support? We did the big stogie bomb for JoeM's buddy. Maybe we could do something like that again, but take a look.

Star-Trib Story

Adopt a soldier

Went to the adopt a soldier site to check it out...

We currently have far more adoptions pending
than soldiers available for adoption.
We appreciate your patience.

Updated: May 24th, 2003 2:15 PM

Is all that comes up under any service branch checked. :(

I didn't go in that way. I just registered to put my name in to help. That said, anybody have any buddies overseas that could use some TLC from home? :thumbs:

I've got a box that has come back to me three times. It was chasing an Army buddy that was displacing from Kuwait, to Baghdad, and now is back home in the U.S.

The box is sitting under my desk and has stuff in it for the troops to pass around to troops, like DVDs and CDs. There is also some MAG-lite supplies in there, as this is what they need: replacement bulbs, batteries, etc. But the bulbs are what I was hearing about the most, as the MAG-lite stuff is really needed out there. Red filters also.

I did ask a CP member here for an APO address a while back, but never got an answer, so if you have an APO name/addy for either an NCO or officer who could hand this stuff out, just PM me in the background. Please send the name/addy via PM so it's not published on the web [as discussed in one of the other threads].

Regards,

4A

Ditto what Four Aces said, I've got roughly 30 to 40 cigars ready to be shipped to the desert if any of you have a buddy or a family member there. Same here, if you don't want to post it out in the open, just send me a PM...... :) :thumbs: :)

Have a close high school friend in the Medics over there and a few guys from college, but no contact info.

am willing to send out to someone else though.

:thumbs: