• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF 13 review

It was very good..YUMMM I wish I had another.. Probably one of the best Fuente's I have had the chance to smoke..Then again that might have been the company and atmosphere. Very Rich lots of smoke, other than that I can't recall specifics.

:blush:

edited to add:

No one told me there would be a quiz!!!!

I'll send you another if you promise to post a full review... deal or no deal? :D

Absolutely. I would love to have a second chance to smoke one of these. I'll even try to post pictures.

I smoked one at Casa Fuente and wasn't all that impressed with it. The other 2 I had went to BoTL. I guess I should get another one and add to the collection even though it didn't knock my socks off. Its not the worst AF cigar I've had, but it definitely wasn't the best either.

I smoked one at Casa Fuente and wasn't all that impressed with it. The other 2 I had went to BoTL. I guess I should get another one and add to the collection even though it didn't knock my socks off. Its not the worst AF cigar I've had, but it definitely wasn't the best either.

As my initial post here shows (and that of numerous others), never judge a cigar by just one or even 5!