• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Curly Head Deluxe VS AF Curly Head

shadowryder1

I had one of these tonight and enjoyed it. However when I went to see a cigar catalog by Holts it was confusing. They had AF curly head deluxe and AF curly head. Both were the same length and ring size. The deluxe you could get in Natural or Maduro.

The AF curly head just came in Natural. So what is the difference? I tell you it is hard to discern some of this stuff.thanks for any words of wisdomDebbie

As far as I know:
- the non-Deluxe has an unfished end
- is packaged differently (and unbanded)
- comes 40 to a set, and is therefore cheaper
- and used to be available in Claro, but I think the non-D line is to be discontinued, or at least the wrapper variations are...
hope this helps,
- RAF

I have both in my humi and there is quite a diffence to me anyway. The Curly Head Deluxe has much more flavor and quality...more of a medium bodied smoke while the regular Curly Head is mild bodied and even slightly cheap tasting to me. I also believe the deluxe is long filler and the regular is short filler. My .02

Edit...oh yeah, one more thing...the deluxe is banded while the regular is unbanded.

To my understanding Deluxe uses leftover tobacco from the higher end line like Hemingway and Don Carlos while Curly Head uses leftover tobacco from regular line.