• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Sun Grown

TheBeast

The Man, The Myth, The Legend
They should just make these the regular line...they are too damn good to release in limited amounts. They are so much better than the other fuentes. :D

I thought all Fuente's were "limited relese". Don't ever seem to find any at the local retailers. I do agree with you on the sun grown wrappers, fine smokes :love:

Note to self...... pack one or two SG's for Jeff during LOL II. :)

Now that was a top of the line mooch. ;)

I hate to tell you this Beast... but all the Fuente Sungrowns are regular released cigars with the exception of the 858SG (which is only released around Xmas). I love the Fuente SGs and I know many other herfers do too which is probably why they're tough to find. Of all the sizes I've had the easiest time finding the 3 basic sizes... Chateau Fuente, Double Chateau and the Royal Salute. Of course the toughest one to find is the Cuban Belicoso... which is my favorite... LOL!

Good luck with the hunt Bro! But... IMO it's well worth it when you can find them!

Aloha,

Wade

I did not know they were regular release either...hmm..hard to get them here...

Yeah...I don't have much problem finding the basic 3 either (Chateau Fuente, Double Chateau and the Royal Salute)...but there doesn't seem to be as many boxes around. Infact, I picked up a Chateau today (limit one...DAMN S.O.B. Tobacconist), which fueled this post. I also think the 858, and Cuban Beli are the best of the bunch..but I never have seen the 858 around here and only saw the Cuban Beli's come through once. Basically I wish they'd just scrap the regular line and produce only these...but that's just me thinking silly again. :p ;) :p

I saved the Double C from my pass as the last one. Smoked it bout a week ago, MMMMMMM

Wasn't the one you sent me a Royal Salute Beast? It was some kindof good, I remember that much.

I am with you, the SGs are way up there for me as well, way above the regular line, and right there with the Don Carlos.

Brother Wade, is that a mooch?

LOL :D

858's...... :thumbs:

Devin, I don't know bout Wade, but if I had an incling that Moochin for SGs would do any good, you can be sure I would be puttin on the Mooch with Beast leaving that door standin open like that. :D

And....if I were Mooching, I would make sure everyone knew that my addy (new one BTW) is in my profile!! :D :D

But I gave up moochin, yaknow? :lookup:

I like the 2 or 3 AF Sun Grown cigars that I've tried, when I've lucked up and found them in the local cigar stores.

I've tried to find Sun Grown online, but I can never locate any sites that have any in stock. Suggestions?

(Same thing with the Anejos and Sharks - gave up on finding those. I guess I'll stick with the Hemingways, at least I can get them locally every now and then.

I WOULD like to try a AF Hemingway Maduro though. I didn't know that they even made them until today!)

Sam

LOL @ Brother Devin! No Bro... not a mooch attempt just stating that my favorite Fuente Sungrowns are the 858SG and Cuban Beli! However... if I were a mooching man you know I'd only post on YOUR threads! :0 :thumbs: :D LMAO!

Aloha Bro!

Wade