• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After a few years of bull...

Rob_k

If it ain't Scottish...it's crap!
I think it is time I become active here in Cigarpass once again. The past few years have sucked to put it bluntly, I think it is time I get back into the cigarpas fun.

I'm doing the same Rob.  Finally after a few years, my life is settling in enough to pay more attention to the hobby, which in turn gets me on CP more.

Jonesy said:
Good to see both you and Wyatt back around Rob!

....good to see you're still on Brian.  Hope life's been treating you well.

Rob....Brickhouse...Jonesy...it's almost time for a pass.

You in?

Brickhouse said:
I'm doing the same Rob.  Finally after a few years, my life is settling in enough to pay more attention to the hobby, which in turn gets me on CP more.

Jonesy said:
Good to see both you and Wyatt back around Rob!
Wow....some of the old guard is still here! Good to see you gents...thanks for the warm welcome,

Not ready for a pass yet...trying to build stock these days on my limited budget.
grateful1 said:

You in?

grateful1 said:

You in?
Is this the sign up thread? Good to see you guys back.

Sneed!

A pass huh? I'm always game. I'll keep an eye out for one.

Rob_k said:
I think it is time I become active here in Cigarpass once again. The past few years have sucked to put it bluntly, I think it is time I get back into the cigarpas fun.

Welcome back dude, great to see you here again!

souldog said:

Welcome back dude, great to see you here again!
Thanks!

Welcome back you 2....

T