• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After Nearly Nine Weeks of Waiting ...

MrAnderson41

Cool Story 'Bro!
I just found out that I passed the Principles and Practice of Engineering Exam. :thumbs: I'm so happy right now that I don't have to study for that damn test again. All that's left is to grease the palms of the folks at the state level with application fees and some paper work and I can call myself a Professional Engineer.

Great Job man!! I remember my big Med exams...huge sense of relief when you get through em. Congrats!! Go smoke a special one!

Congratulations!!

Thanks for all the congratulations guys. For those of you that don't know, in order to become a Professional Engineer you have to pass two Exams, the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE). Each of these exams are eight hours a piece. I figure that I put in 200-300 hours of study time for each exam over the past year. So to say I've been a bit occupied with trying to pass these guys is an understatement. I'm lucky to have passed both of them on the first try and as Juddster said, I'm relieved that I don't have to study for them again.

If you had waited another 1/2 week, you could have had this...

My link

Congrats on the test.

...all that just to drive a Choo Choo train. Congrats ???

Some of you guys with your damn avatars cause me to be late for things. I sit and I stare and I try to figure out what she's pointing to down there for hours at a time. It's a good thing that wasn't on the test.

Congratulations on your accomplishment. You certainly worked hard for it.