• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

after nubbing what to do.

johncarbaugh

Antisocial Prick!
I just have what may be a stupid question but what the hell. I have had several cigars that are so good I couldn't put them down. Nubbed them until my fingers burnt then you have like an inch of wasted cigar that was still smoking good.
I had the idea of putting the nubbed cigar into a pipe and finishing it off. Hell if it is still smoking good I don't see why not.
Just wondering what you all think about the idea. I am ready to take the thrashing I am sure to get.

Only one way to know... give it a try and let us know how it goes. You could always just use a toothpick. ;)

Use a toothpick or a roach (ahem alligator) clip.

You can smoke them down till your burn your lips LOL!

Just throw them away and don't look back. Otherwise Doc might call you a neurotic anal-retentive cretin. :sign:

I've heard of some guys putting nubs in pipes, and I know of others using roach clips.

I find it funny when you get the looks from others when nubbing it, like it's a joint or something. Especially when they start to sniff around you.

I find it funny when you get the looks from others when nubbing it, like it's a joint or something. Especially when they start to sniff around you.

Especially with a perfecto, or, moreso, if your smoking buddy has already finished his cigar, and it looks like you would be passing it around :laugh:

Just throw them away and don't look back. Otherwise Doc might call you a neurotic anal-retentive cretin. :sign:
The voice of reason, is a heavy cross to bear.

Doc.

You could put it into a pipe, but in my experience it will change the characteristics of the smoke quite a bit. It has made me very light-headed and almost ill.

I'd just nub it as far as I could, toss it, and look back on the experience fondly.

Hell, I have a wall full of bronzed nubs. Brings back such good memories.

This little tool on the Xikar scissors works nicely. As others have said...........a toothpick will save your fingers too.
2008WinterHerf009.jpg

Nubbed them until my fingers burnt then you have like an inch of wasted cigar that was still smoking good.

If you have an inch left, you haven't really "nubbed" it... :whistling:

Nubbing involves blistered lips and scorched 'staches. ;)

This little tool on the Xikar scissors works nicely. As others have said...........a toothpick will save your fingers too.
2008WinterHerf009.jpg
Dude, that is just wrong! ???

A joint yes, a ciagr, no!

Brian