• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After several years, it happened

We’re just out of our minds happy about this. My wife has had a lot of bad days so far with heartburn, nausea, vomiting. It’s starting to get better. She wants to enjoy the pregnancy. She thinks she feels a little kick here and there and that gets her pretty amped up. Only thing that sucks for me is when we went to the last ultrasound I wasn’t allowed in with them. But they allowed my wife to FaceTime with me. I’m kind of glad that I’m working from home. I get to take care of her more than I normally would.

My husband and I could not conceive a child for a very long time and only recently we learned about pregnancy. It literally shocked both of us because we were already completely desperate and were almost not ready for this. I am very worried at the moment and I am so excited that you still managed to conceive a child! I am sincerely happy for you. Now it is very psychologically difficult for me because I am afraid of losing my baby and therefore in everything I listen to https://theaustindoula.com to be confident in my ability to become a good parent.

Last edited:
My husband and I could not conceive a child for a very long time and only recently we learned about pregnancy. It literally shocked both of us because we were already completely desperate and were almost not ready for this. I am very worried at the moment and I am so excited that you still managed to conceive a child! I am sincerely happy for you. Now it is very psychologically difficult for me because I am afraid of losing my baby and therefore in everything I listen to https://theaustindoula.com to be confident in my ability to become a good parent.
Interesting that in one post you talk about lying to your wife about smoking. And now you’re referring to your husband. Just trying to get your stories straight 🤔

Interesting that in one post you talk about lying to your wife about smoking. And now you’re referring to your husband. Just trying to get your stories straight 🤔
Maybe it changed it's mind on whether to be a girl or a boy, but it's kinda hard for a faux-girl to get pregnant isn't it?

Me thinks someone is full of shit!🤠

My husband and I could not conceive a child for a very long time and only recently we learned about pregnancy. It literally shocked both of us because we were already completely desperate and were almost not ready for this. I am very worried at the moment and I am so excited that you still managed to conceive a child! I am sincerely happy for you. Now it is very psychologically difficult for me because I am afraid of losing my baby and therefore in everything I listen to beedogs to be confident in my ability to become a good parent.

I keep my babies on leashes. Never have to worry about losing them then. When there are too many, I tie all the leashes to a pole in the yard
Maybe it changed it's mind on whether to be a girl or a boy, but it's kinda hard for a faux-girl to get pregnant isn't it?

Me thinks someone is full of shit!🤠
220px-Juniorposter.jpg

He will soon be into everything. Cherish all the little moments, they don't stay small for long.