• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aftershock felt in Missouri.

SKYDIVNEKD

Call me "Walt Kowalski"
It's cold outside and I'd helped my buddy take care of a few things around his farm, so I settled in to relax. Longhandles? Check. Tube socks? Check. Cocktail? Check. Ok, so I'm good. I tune in to my favorite website and see a PM asking if I had gotten my mail yet?! Based on who the PM was from, I hightailed it to the mudroom, threw on the tie-dye crocs with the newly added Crocticles, hopped into the car and drove out to the mailbox. Yup, still cold outside w/o a coat but I look sexy!

I returned to the warmth of my home and find said package, asking to be opened. Open we did. Inside were a few run of the mill sticks, so sure, I'm "excited" to try them when I have the time. NOT run of the mill, as this fella doesn't have many run of the mill seegars. Old, crusty, yellow cello seegars, maybe.

In all seriousness, I don't deserve the seegars Michael @cohibasurfer sent. I love the fact he's getting more engaged on CP and hope to one day see him on the vherf. Until then, Michael, as I said in PM, "Thank You, my brother!" I can't top em, but we'll smoke em like we stole em come May! Merry Christmas!

Floyd T