• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aged Cigars... Yum Yum Yum

Sometimes I do wonder what posess people to post stuff.

Same goes for him. I go back to if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. Especially when dealing with the thin skinned.

kona1000 said:
Sometimes I do wonder what posess people to post stuff.

Maybe they wish to see how many times they can use vile language in one post in order to get a rise out of folks around here.  But I still don't get the point.

Trolling. The dude was obviously trying to bait someone into an argument just to stir crap up but his first post was so obvious that nobody took the bait. Or he reeeaally needs to lay off the steroids.

Some people just have way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do.

Back to the topic....I just smoked a 1926 that has been hidden in the bottom of the humidor for a few years, not sure how many years but more than 4.  Belicoso #2 Maduro.  Tasted very good until the last inch,  Started to get some odd kind of bitter chemical flavor at the very end but the rest of the cigar was very good.  Perfect burn perfect roll.  Now I suppose I shall have to get a new one and compare, looking in particular for more specific and identifiable flavors.

What a troll! Anyways, I have about 10 Padron 2000 Maduro that have aged since 2000. What lacks in the power department really makes up for it in the flavor. A very rich Maduro that makes your fingers burn and lips brown!