• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ah, the good ol' days...

MiamiCubano

El Martillo (My Boxing Name)
When smoking a cigarette on television...pardon, more precisely, on The Muppet Show, was seen as fine, children's viewing entertainment. In an era when Tom & Jerry cartoons are being butchered to remove cartoon smoking scenes, this is certainly fond to look back upon. That said, it's also the amazing Senor Wences. Enjoy my brothers...something a little light and entertaining to start your respective days...

s'aright?...s'aright...

Senor Wences and Johnny Martin...

Senor Wences w/ Cecilia Chicken...

My Dad and my Uncle Will would do the Winces and Pedro thing all the time funny then funny now.

Kids! I remember him when he was a young man and a regular on the Ed Sulivan show.

Doc.

Those are great MC, thanks for sharing. I still remember Alice Cooper being on The Muppet Show, man that was awesome!!

That Captain Kangaroo opening doors got me nervous when he opened the one above the bottom door, I thought we were going to have a Porky's shower scene on our hands. :laugh: :sign:

Good clips, MC. The Muppet show was hilarious. It so happens I was looking at a clip the other day. Here it is.
LINK