• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

air cleaners

Techmaster-1

anyone have a good air cleaner or whatever you want to call them that seems to let you be able to smoke in the house and not have the stale cigar smoke afterwords? I was reading a small little thing in Smoke Mag that this guy or a few guys got this quantum air deal and it really helped, but I went and checked there website and there are crazy expensive. Looking for something less expensive. Any ideas

I have a csonka. It's not bad, it claims to clean a 5,000 square foot room, but I think that's being overly optimistic. But it does clean my apartments air every 24 hours, so the stale smell is usually gone by morning. I have the super sized one, got it off of cigarbid. They used to have them on there all the time.

I've found that on a good day....10-20 mph winds. You can open all the windows in the house and it works quite well. Best thing is, it costs you nothing...LMAO.

the ozone type air cleaners will KILL all plants in a given room.
Hmm makes me think it's not so healthy to have one. :)

beast; so I should just go get a wind tunel fan and open teh windows and suck out all of the air?????(pondering the thought) :lookup: :lookup:

Wow, I had no idea those ozone things did that kind of damage. I've had it for almost 3 years without a problem, but now you got me all paranoid. It's the first time it's been turned off since I got it....

I have used the NSA air purifier for about 2 years. It is the only way I am allowed to smoke in the house :)

It has a 2 stage filter that gets rid of the smoke and the smell. Cost about $150 and comes with one set of filters. Replacement filters are around $30. I have one in the bed room and one in the pool house and they work well.

So where in the world can you get these things? This isn't the first time I've heard of NSA air filtration, if it's that good, I gots to get me one :p

I dont want to be accused of being a shill lol. You can IM me at Lcatlett64 (AOL) :)

Laughing @ Lance! You must think you're over at CF....... ;)

We don't consider sharing info about good products as shilling over here unless they're a one post wonder. I know you well enough and have seen this product in action to know it works and works very well. Feel free to post the info....... :thumbs:

Well, in this case, I would definatly be a "Shill" LOL. Because the only place I know to get them is thru my Mother Inlaw. She is into this Juice + thing. Health food and such. well they also sell Water and Air Purifiers. What she has done for me in the past is sold them to my fellow Cigar smokers for what she says is her cost. $150. Maybe it is, maybe it isnt, Prolly is, she is a good woman. Either way, if your interested, LMK. Like Kenny said, They DO work and work well.