• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

air purifiers

bigdan1173

:sneaky: Does anyone have a recommendation for a good air purifier? I need one for my one bedroom apartment. When I move into a house I'd like to use it in the smoking room I'm going to have. I know csonka makes a couple of models that are always on cigarbid.com. Do they work?

Thanks,

Dan
:sneaky:

Not a clue. I did buy one of the car purifiers for 10 dollars, I haven't recieved it yet, but when I do I will let yo know if they work.

Wow, I didn't realize this turned into the post padding thread.
Sorry, I don't use an air purifier either.

LOL! :lookup:

You all disgust me. :angry: I can't believe you turned this into a post padding forum. :sign: :sign: :sign:

(I just couldn't resist)

Pad ;)

BD check out this month's issue of Cigar Aficiondado they have a unit in there that will suck the smoke from the air in your home in nothing flat. Cost may be a little out there for you though ;)

Good luck .......... the Missus would have me stuffed and mounted if I smoked a cigar in the house LMAO ???

BenjieV ;)

benjiev said:
Good luck .......... the Missus would have me stuffed and mounted if I smoked a cigar in the house LMAO ???

BenjieV ;)
AMEN to that!!!!!
she must be related to my wife, only her statement usually ends with the cigar being put where it doesn't belong and missing body parts! :p

oh by the way, never used an air purifier either.
hey! had to keep on topic somehow! ;)

Well at least I know what post padding is. I guess I should count myself lucky to be single and living alone. I don't have to worry about pissing off anyone. Then again I don't have anyone to withhold "favors" either. Heck, I don't even have anyone to give me "favors". :(

I'd still like to know about the purifier though... :lookup:

Sorry I can't help. My air purifer is my old farm truck with the windows down. :0 But I can tell you that it works good (smoke goes right out) and it is for sale :p