• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alabama is SCARY!

I told you, these cat's are crayzy awesome. Nick Saban has got an awesome program going here. My LSU Tigers will be the only team to shut em down!

As a Georgia Tech fan i must say... Go Bama. They are on fire tonight.

It looks like Alabama is in a class all their own. I thought it would b a much better game but with the same result..... a Bama win.

UGA grad and occasional Dawgs fan here. Going to bed now after the first half. I feel like I should wash someone's car or pick up dry cleaning for a week even though we didn't bet. Hardest part in 1st half was enduring the announcers play off of UGA's "black out" uniforms vs. the "shut out" that was happening on field. Maybe if I go to sleep I will wake up to a huge surprise (pls God let it be!).

John

Never thought it would happen, especially "between the hedges" and a black-out game...

Bama does look really damn good but honestly, Georgia looked pretty shaky the last couple of weeks. OU is the team to beat, they are pretty damn tough.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You knew I would find this thread!! GO BAMA! I was crazy obnoxious in my own living room last night. We had friends over and I did the whole cook and entertain thing...And boonie baby???? I am NOT worried about your tigers ;-) For now though...I am just going to savor last night...and enjoy Monday morning for when the Auburn fans come into the office...because their win to Tenn was not impressive. And had Tenn not fumbled the ball on the 5 and AU got that lucky touchdown, I do not think they even would have won...ANYWAY...............

ROOOOLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!

Melly

***Edited for typing issues caught too late***

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You knew I would find this thread!! GO BAMA! I was crazy obnoxious in my own living room last night. We had friends over and I did the whole cook and entertain thing...And boonie baby???? I am NOT worried about your tigers ;-) For now though...I am just going to savor last night...and emjoy Monday morning for when the Auburn fans come into the office...because their win to Tenn was not impressive. And had Tenn not fumbled the ball on the 5 and AU got that luckey touchdown, I do not think they even would have won...ANYWAY...............

ROOOOLLLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!

Melly

Good for you Melissa...Roll Tide...that was an impressive outing in a very tough place to play.