• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alien Swarm for free!

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
http://store.steampowered.com/app/630/

4 person coop and free, whats not to like!

4 player coop?! Awesome!

But now all I need is friends...
sad.gif

robbie's would play with you....but I think bob, todd, rob, Rod took his internets! ???

Dale, they just opend up steam for the MAC

when i get back fron the cruise, i will be looking into it....

t

SHAWN :sign:

Dale doesn't smoke cigars anymore now that hes up to a 3 pack a day cigarette habit :rolleyes:

Holy Crap....my bad...see waht happens when you live on Trappist beer.....

so sorry Bro

<facepalm>

t

Now.....

when i get back i will look you up on this steam thing you speak of
and we can kill stuff

t

I tried this out 2 days ago, it seemed pretty decent but getting used to the overview style of gameplay as opposed to first person is a little different for me. Anyone here play any other steam games?

I use to play TFC, Natural selection, and Day of defeat on steam a long time ago. That was like 3 or 4 years ago, might have to jump back on to see how much they changed.

I use to play TFC, Natural selection, and Day of defeat on steam a long time ago. That was like 3 or 4 years ago, might have to jump back on to see how much they changed.

Well, now they have TF2 which was made with the new source engine, and day of defeat : source which was also made with the source engine. As for ns I am not sure if they made a second one yet or not.

I tried this out 2 days ago, it seemed pretty decent but getting used to the overview style of gameplay as opposed to first person is a little different for me. Anyone here play any other steam games?

I agree, tried it out and it does take some time getting use to.

OldRepublic42

thats my Name.....

cant play Alien Swarm on the Mac, but i will get it on the lappy soon

t

Back