• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Bullshit Aside

Juanote

The sound of one hand fapping
Are current production CCs worth long term investment and storage, in particular RASS?

I’ve finally reached a point of having some disposable income where cigars are concerned. And lo, my long deferred dream of laying down 50 cabs of RASS annually is nigh. Yet I’ve heard that there’s been a dimunition of quality in regular production CCs. Any marcas that can safely be said to be excepted from this trend? Should I stick to the Juan Lopez’s of the world? Any advice would be appreciated. I’m willing to forgo the desired quantity in the name of quality 5-10 years of aging.

Thanks again.

Quick answer? Abso-fucking-lutly! My pedestrian smoke from 5 to 10 years ago are some of the best I’ve ever smoked ...mostly RASS, ERDM, Partagas, Montecristo, HdM and Boli’s.........and when I look at what I paid compared to what they‘re going for today wish I bought more.......but another cabinet, more coolers and probably divorce would have come into play.

If you can find any CC’s from 2014, grab them... As far as recent production, 2017 Mag 46, RASS, and JL’s. I’m not a big fan of 2018’s or 2019’s “yet”... although as BBS has said, he likes a few of them.