• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALL DONE!

MrJerry

Your Coffee Guy!
We're still getting settled here in Lafayette, Indiana and life is good...damned glad to be out of Chicago, after 26 years there this seems like paradise!

With that being said, now I can offer another little special. I had a big shippment of super fresh beans arrive here yeasterday and I want to get some of them into your hands...here's what I've got in mind:

Four 1/2 lb bags for only $23.00 plus shipping...that's $4.80 off the regular price. Here's the line-up:

African Assassin
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
This coffee is a blend of five African beans; Ethiopian, Kenyan, Ugandan, Burundian and Malawi. These beans carry a medium body with a bright acidity and a hearty character that’s pleasingly sharp. So smooth, you won’t even hear them sneaking up on you!
Regular $6.45 for a 1/2 lb bag

Nicaraguan Knife Fight
(100% certified organic) whole beans - dark roast - full body
This particular coffee is roasted slow and dark, that gives it it’s characteristic bittersweet flavors, and
delivers a heavy rich earthy aroma. The taste is full bodied with a heavy syrup finish and slight under tones
of wood. Cut into a bag and find out what it’s all about!
Regular $6.45 for a 1/2 lb bag

Mexican Mayhem
whole beans - dark roast - medium body
These single estate high mountain beauties are crisp and mild, with a bit of nuttiness and a rustic woody finish. Brews a very dark cup that holds up well with cream. These beans will have you speaking Spanish after the second cup!
Regular $6.95 for a 1/2 lb bag

Caribbean Cut Throat
whole beans - dark roast - deep body
Better than Jamaican Blue Mountain! It’s a dangerously smooth blend, with a hint of smokey nuttiness and a wide spectrum of flavors to the finish. Very deep body...a body to die for!
Regular $7.95 for a 1/2 lb bag

This is for the first 10 only. The only way to get this special is to go to my site and order them. On the bottom of the orderf form is a place to leave your comment...type in this code and you're as good as gold! Code: CP4-1/2S

The Mexican Mayhem is not listed on my site...don't panic, just order the other three beans and type in the code...yoou'll be all set.

Thanks guys,
Jerry

Thank you to all of you who've ordered!

As for the rest of you bums, let's get going, this won't last forever...and the beans are really fresh!!

Placed my order yesterday!!! :thumbs:
Thanks Jerry, this is my first order from you, and so far you have been GREAT to deal with!!!

Thanks,
David

Jerry,
I am running low and 3 of the above I never had,can ya send me this deal?
If you need my info again just pm me...thank you.
Yum!

edit;
Info sent,thank you!

Hey there my flightless friend...USPS DC# 0306 0320 0002 8704 9510...going out the door on Monday for you!

We're still getting settled here in Lafayette, Indiana and life is good...damned glad to be out of Chicago, after 26 years there this seems like paradise!

With that being said, now I can offer another little special.

Got mine today! As always, extremely quick service and wonderful aroma.

Thanks!

Oh, and the check's in the mail. (well, Monday it will be)

Jerry,
Beans arrived today!!! Gonna be a GREAT Sunday morning now!!!
Now, between you and Mark, HOW THE HELL DOES THIS STUFF GET TO ME SO FAST!?!?
Top notch bro, I'll be back for more!!! Check will be in the mail Monday morning!

Thanks again :thumbs:
David

Thanks to all of you who've ordered! I went well over the first 10 replies...but since this is my favorite board why not!

jerry, you da man! received the coffee today! can't wait for tomorrow morning!~! :cool:

My favorite mexican Meyhem!

Thanks Jerry,expecting it tomorrow,your stuff usually takes a day or two.
I will now have tried all your coffee and now can decide on the 2-4 lbs I want for next order.

Thanks again and check is going out today or tomorrow.

Coffee arrived today - can't wait until tomorrow :)
Check went out to your new address
Great service as usual - Thanks

Very nice! Hope you'll be brewing up another batch of the light roasted Caribbean Cut Throat - I'm down to only one pound left ;)

Check went out today Gerald.
I will hold off on the 5lb purchase at the moment,until I sample the rest.

I'd like to see a special "Medium" roast someday,even though I love dark roasts,I can do with an occasional medium roast to do on it's own or blend with the dark now and then.My wife loves your coffee,she likes it made milder though and too me,it tastes too much like water when I make it for her,but I figure a light,or medium roast would do her justice.

The last light roast cutthroat I found a tad to light and found myself mixing with the regular cutthroat coffee you roast and it was then perfect.

Thanks for your services gerald,as always,it was a pleasure. :thumbs:

Jerry:

The beans have landed and your check is on the way ! Thanks for the
super-fast service and quality product. The Carib. Cut Throat is
awesome stuff ! :D