• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All Grown up now Pass

Great moves and speed from everyone on this pass. This is my second pass with Jonny and he is a great host. Great job keeping the list updated and drama free. Another killer pass from Jonny.

Looks like the package has landed

Delivered on: Feb 21, 2005 11:48 A.M.

Delivered to: SAN JOSE, CA, US
Shipped or Billed on: Feb 16, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z A2V 334 03 2452 263 2
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 4.60 Lbs

YAHOO, came home lastnight from a wine day and guess what was sitting on my PORCH? :laugh:. Everything looks safe and sound on the inside, I'll work on my P/T's tonight.

:cool:

Still here and still doing P/T's, it's been busy lately. Busy? how busy? glad you asked :D . Well, after being engaged for ~3 years, this past weekend my fiancee and I finally set a date for our wedding , May 28th of this year. Yup, only 3 months away. We found a great location at one of our favorite wineries and are now in the planning stages. So now I'm looking for some great smokes for the occasion, she made sure that we found a place where smoking cigars wouldn't be a problem.

Here are my P/T ideas guys, let me know what you think and I get this bad boy out before the end of the week.

Takes:
37. Punch Punch Churchill in Tubos, ISOM
48. RASCC, ISOM (06/04)
49. La Aroma De Cuba Robusto
26. Ashton Puro Sol Corona Gorda
28. Carlos Torano Silver Edition

Puts:
54. Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto [ISOM] (05/04)
55. Montecristo #3 [ISOM] (04/04)
56. Romeo y Julieta, Cedro Deluxe No. 1
57. Montecristo White, Rothchilde
58. Punch, Rothschild Maduro
59. Don Juan Urquijo Vintage Blend 1993

Congrats on setting the date David! I didn't know you were currently living in sin :p

P/Ts look good too!

Robert :thumbs:

This bad boy is now on its way back home.

DC# 0304 1560 0006 6220 4355

Seizure, thank you so much for allowing me into this, my first pass, here at CP. Also a big heartfelt thank you to BrownDevil and MMM for your standing up for me for my first pass.

NorCalCigarLover said:
This bad boy is now on its way back home.

DC# 0304 1560 0006 6220 4355

Seizure, thank you so much for allowing me into this, my first pass, here at CP. Also a big heartfelt thank you to BrownDevil and MMM for your standing up for me for my first pass.

[snapback]168437[/snapback]​

We all gotta start somewhere.

This was a very fun experiance hope all other passes i'm in run this smooth. Can't wait to have some time in here to start my own pass.