• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All I Can Say Is WOW!

Roseysman

Still Me
Here it's been a week or so sent's I signed up and only a few days that I've been here posting and already I have been privledged enought to have received my 1st Bombing :D I'm speechless maybe its due to the concussion on impact but I think its due to the pure amazement of this act! by this person who I did not even know!
When I discovered this bombing attempt while reading message board I was like a kid at xmas, giddy with anticipation :p and when it actually showed up at door I was totally blown away. So as soon as I recuperate I will be sending out a few bomb's of my own keeping in the spirit with which this one was sent to me, also I will retaliate at some later date so let the sender beware .......... Muahahahahahahaa!

and for all the other newbies out there PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN YOUR PROFILES ! its amazing what happens when ya listen

P.S. I did not mention this persons name for someone as great as this needs no introduction

"Guess I'm not a virgin here anymore" :love:

Okay newbie next time when all you can say is WOW. Say it in the appropriate area.
"Trader/Passer Comments & Reviews"

NA

It's OK, you are cool. One of the Mods will move it shrtly, they may bill you tho!! :p

Don't you believe it, learners permit. I swallow newbies whole. FOG's on the other hand need to be tenderized a bit.

NA

Damn, saw the subtitle "My first time" and thought we had some smokin' sex story.

:D

Liam said:
Damn, saw the subtitle "My first time" and thought we had some smokin' sex story.

:D

Roseysman said:
"Guess I'm not a virgin here anymore"

I think we do actually

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: