• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All my cigars taste bland today...

charx

WTF? I tried a couple of highly rated cigars this afternoon and couldn't get any flavor or nuance ... so I grabbed one that I KNOW I like and same thing. Damn. Has anyone had a "bad cigar day"?

If you could pick them up before , sometimes it may just be your mood or what you ate/drank.

WTF? I tried a couple of highly rated cigars this afternoon and couldn't get any flavor or nuance ... so I grabbed one that I KNOW I like and same thing. Damn. Has anyone had a "bad cigar day"?
I sometimes get burned out on the rhythm of smoking (mostly during summer) and take a few days break. Works wonders

Try scrubbing your tongue with your toothbrush, even try a tongue scraper. Sometimes our taste buds get buried by a build up of gunk basically killing the taste buds.

I sometimes get burned out on the rhythm of smoking (mostly during summer) and take a few days break. Works wonders
I think you hit the nail on the head here.... I was in a good mood, scrubbed my tongue, had the same soda& grapefruit juice I always have. A break is in order I think.

Pollen is off and running at the highest levels in 2 decades. Can definitely affect taste and smell. Even people who normally don't have seasonal allergies can be affected.

Maybe try a Sudafed (the kind you have to get from pharmacist with your DL) and then go smoke at an indoor lounge and see if that helps.

Good thought! I actually am a pharmacist… 😊

Oh cool. So you can just check your own DL. Just look for a little red sticker that proves you're not a meth dealer.

🤔😁