• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All my life I've been like this,

Well it really appears to be " I'm a road runner "...and its been covered by many many people. From Jr Walker to James Taylor to Aerosmith. Whatcha talking bout here Ray?

THANK YOU Franco! See? I wasn't so misguided...

Well it really appears to be " I'm a road runner "...and its been covered by many many people. From Jr Walker to James Taylor to Aerosmith. Whatcha talking bout here Ray?

Ya you were. Just knowing James Taylor covered it is enough to hold you in disdain.

Doc.

Ya you were. Just knowing James Taylor covered it is enough to hold you in disdain.

Doc.

:laugh:

...that's probably what he has in his cd player right now Doc.

Now, now. Take it easy on the puppy. He'll never be Top Banana but he's a hell of a straight man. Best one I ever had.

Doc

Thinking that I would have James Taylor makes you more misguided then I had originally thought.

Thinking that I would have James Taylor makes you more misguided then I had originally thought.

That's okay Ray, I'm sure I'll live with it. ;)

Now, now. Take it easy on the puppy. He'll never be Top Banana but he's a hell of a straight man. Best one I ever had.

Doc
First time Jon's been accused of being that.

Now, now. Take it easy on the puppy. He'll never be Top Banana but he's a hell of a straight man.

Doc

Oh, Lord...you're gonna have his head swellin' for sure now!
laugh.gif

Which head?
whistling.gif

You kids are a sick bunch of bastids. There ain't nothing "that way" about the puppy. Excluding the pink donuts, of course. Real men eat plain donuts and like it.

Doc.

Doc
First time Jon's been accused of being that.

Now, now. Take it easy on the puppy. He'll never be Top Banana but he's a hell of a straight man.

Doc

Oh, Lord...you're gonna have his head swellin' for sure now!
laugh.gif

Which head?
whistling.gif

You kids are a sick bunch of bastids. There ain't nothing "that way" about the puppy.

Doc.

Damn right Doc, thank you!

You left out the pink donut part. Ashamed ain't ya. Do you think for one minute Badge No. 714 LAPD ever ate a pink donut?

Doc.

It's only Wednesday Doc, not Friday.

You left out the pink donut part. Ashamed ain't ya. Do you think for one minute Badge No. 714 LAPD ever ate a pink donut?

Doc.

Now I've been drinking and I might have missed something, but it's Wendsday, I think. You still on the stuff?

Doc.

Naw, just havin' a few myself. Monday did sound better at the time though.

Naw, just havin' a few myself. Monday did sound better at the time though.

Funny thing is, I couldn't remember Joe Friday's name for the life of me, but I could remember his badge number.

Doc.