• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All new Tatuaje releases in stock

uptown_isy

The Man Uptown
In case anyone is looking, I got in all of Pete's new releases. Smoked the La Casita Criolla and loved it. This is the one thats 100% Conn. broadleaf. I also smoked the Fausto, which is a pretty strong cigar, but smooth and not too much spice....loved it as well. It's the kind of cigar that should be smoked after a meal. I smoked it in the morning and didn't realize how strong it was until I got to the halfway point. The Avion is a salomon shaped Fausto. And of course, the 7th Capa, which uses the same blend as the brown label 7th, but with a Sumatra wrapper. I've put a sampler together containing each of the new releases (9 cigars total) in all sizes for $80, including shipping. If you're interested in 5 packs or boxes, please call or PM. Thanks!

Fausto 166
Fausto 140
Fausto 127
Fausto 153
Avion
La Casita Criolla HCBF
La Casita Criolla HCBC
La Casita Criolla HCB
Tat 7th Capa especial

Israel
Uptown Cigar Company
877-238-1172

Yes. I had a Casita yesterday. My mouth was numb after. I'll call you on this Monday.

Yes. I had a Casita yesterday. My mouth was numb after. I'll call you on this Monday.
....me too...;-)

Great Tom! We can enjoy them at Gavins herf!
Because in case you didnt know you are coming and I'm taking you to a great place for dinner one of the nights. Gavin and I are as we speak herfing at our local B&M finalizing details.
:D

Great Tom! We can enjoy them at Gavins herf!
Because in case you didnt know you are coming and I'm taking you to a great place for dinner one of the nights. Gavin and I are as we speak herfing at our local B&M finalizing details.
:D
Bro, I sure hope that happens. Had some unexpected allocations of $$$ happen lately (read: wife fell off a ladder and cracked her noggin open) but I'm working in that direction.....;)

Gezus, plane rides look expensive....any tips there?

I've never heard of any of these. Shows how much I have been into the cigar hobby lately! Or how many new releases he has...

I've never heard of any of these. Shows how much I have been into the cigar hobby lately! Or how many new releases he has...

Just that time of year, I think. IPCPR and all that. Lots of new stuff coming out soon. Christmas time for cigar lovers. :D

Just that time of year, I think. IPCPR and all that. Lots of new stuff coming out soon. Christmas time for cigar lovers. :D

That's exactly right. There are so many new releases out there from so many different companies that are OUTSTANDING! There's a lot of them out there, at least more than I've seen since the original cigar boom of the 90s died out. A lot also has to do with the tobacco thats been harvested in the last few years. the conditions have allowed the farmers to grow and harvest some great tobacco, better than they've seen in years. This will truly be a great year for cigar smokers!

The Fausto is the same blend as the T110. I'm really excited to smoke them.

Order from Isy with confidence!

Agree 100% Isy is top notch!

Didn't we boycott Pete and Tatauaje here after the dust up with another vendor..... :sign:

Could not agree more, Buy with confidence, Isy will always try to accomidate you and he is a great guy.

Thanks guys!

Isy sucks!

Every time I see or talk to him it costs me money in cigars, food, or liquor....

:laugh:

God I love that guy!

Love you too bro!

Plus his hats are all fugged up!

Isy sucks!

Every time I see or talk to him it costs me money in cigars, food, or liquor....

God I love that guy!
...agreed. I just got off the phone with Israel. He was gentle, this time.....:p

Kidding aside, this guy will hook you up, gents. One of CP's best to do business with, easy to recommend....:thumbs:

Isy sucks!

God I love that guy!
...agreed. I just got off the phone with Israel. He was gentle, this time.....:p

Kidding aside, this guy will hook you up, gents. One of CP's best to do business with, easy to recommend....:thumbs:
I just got off the phone with him too...and my box of cigars from Isy was delivered today, problem is, IT WASN'T MY HOUSE THEY DELIVERED IT TO!!

I told you he sucks! :laugh: :laugh:

Of all the days, I was sitting on my front porch smoking a cigar (El Triunfador # something) when the Postman drove up...he fumbled around inside his truck for a while...turned around and took my package I was mailing out of my mailbox...fumbled around inside the truck some more...dropped some Acura info I ordered in my mailbox...and then drove off. I checked later this evening online and I saw it was delivered!...just not to my house.

I'll track it down and ask the Postman WTF house he delivered it to. Good thing I was sitting outside so they can't BS me about the delivery...

Isy already stepped up and offered to replace it...class guy! ;)