• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All new Tatuaje releases in stock

is that why i had a box delivered to me. i thought it was a gift Gary :sign:

Order from Isy with confidence!
Isy sucks!

Every time I see or talk to him it costs me money in cigars, food, or liquor....

:laugh:

God I love that guy!
...agreed. I just got off the phone with Israel. He was gentle, this time.....:p

Kidding aside, this guy will hook you up, gents. One of CP's best to do business with, easy to recommend....:thumbs:
I just got off the phone with him too...and my box of cigars from Isy was delivered today, problem is, IT WASN'T MY HOUSE THEY DELIVERED IT TO!!

I told you he sucks! :laugh: :laugh:

Of all the days, I was sitting on my front porch smoking a cigar (El Triunfador # something) when the Postman drove up...he fumbled around inside his truck for a while...turned around and took my package I was mailing out of my mailbox...fumbled around inside the truck some more...dropped some Acura info I ordered in my mailbox...and then drove off. I checked later this evening online and I saw it was delivered!...just not to my house.

I'll track it down and ask the Postman WTF house he delivered it to. Good thing I was sitting outside so they can't BS me about the delivery...

Isy already stepped up and offered to replace it...class guy! ;)

Thanks Isy, the sticks arrived yesterday in perfect condition. I'm smoking one of those La Casita's right now, and it's pretty damn good, especially considering it just spent three days in the mail!