• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All The Pretty Horses Pass

Ok boys, sorry to keep your legs crossed for soooo long but I finally got around to doing my grabs and throws!!! Here she is:

Takes:
12 > Opus X Petite Lancero (always wanted to try one!! :) )
18 > Pam Exclusivo
19 > VSG Beli
14 > PAM Principe (just my size!!! :p )

Puts:
26 > Olivia Robusto maduro
27 > Indian Tabac Cameroon Legend Figaduro (sp?)
28 > Mayorga Corona Maduro
29 > La Luna Tres Petite
30 > CAO Xtreme (I think) Corona Maddie
31 > Cohiba Robusto (red dot)
32 > La Gloria Cubana Series R Maduro Corona Gorda
33 > Punch Petit Coronation Tubos ISOM
34 > Gurkha Figaduro
35 > La Luna African Fuerte Figaduro
36 > Bolivar Corona maddie
37 > CAO Brazilia Gol
38 > Aristoff Double Corona
39 > CAO Brazilia Corona Gorda
40 > Cohiba Extra Vigoroso Corona

That's about the extent of it boys, I also threw in a special baggie with a few nicities for my pal Horse for putting on such a GREAT first pass, an excellent selection my friend. Sorry if any of those puts didn't live up to the theme of the pass; just trying to get some diversity in there!!! ;) :thumbs:

Thanks for letting me play, and thanks a lot for letting me be first!!!! neener neener neener!!! :lookup:

Commander Worm

Pass is off to Floyd on Monday...will post details then! ;)

OK, got this puppy boxed back up and taped and labelled ready to head to Skydivnekd in the AM!

FYI:

DC# 0103 8555 7491 0226 9447
Ins# VA 640 624 548 US

Also, for those of you who may not be using it or aware of it: MattR turned us on to the free area of the USPS site where you can print out ready to go address labels with delivery confirmation on them. The bonus is, when you go to the PO, you save the 40 cents for the DC and you have an address label all ready to go!! :) For those who care the link is: http://www.usps.com/cgi-bin/api/shipping_label.htm

Also ,a bag is included in the pas aptly named: Horse's Feed Bag!!! :sign: Feel free to add to it as y'all wish!!!

Later bros,

Ryan :)

:thumbs: Thumbs waaaaay up on this one commander. You can be first in my pass anytime!! weeeeoooooh! yeeeehawwww!

btw, thanks about the postal tip. completely forgot about that one.

Frickin PO closed today....Duh!! :angry: Will ship her out tomorrow boys!! :thumbs:

Hell ,sometimes it takes 1 day to get to Floyd and other times 2 or 3...what a bummmer!!!!!! :angry: :sign:

Delivery Status

You entered 0103 8555 7491 0226 9447

Your item was delivered at 10:05 am on February 21, 2002 in NEWPORT, KY 41071

What's up Sleepy???????? Man, now we know how you got your nickname!!!! LMFAO

:sign:

OK fellas', I have the box and everything is OK! Sorry for the delay in posting. I have been busy with work and haven't had time to get to my computer. I will post my puts and takes tomorrow and have the box back in the mail by Monday morning. :D

I'll throw in a couple of extras for the inconvenience.

:p

I'll post tomorrow, PROMISE!!!!!

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Btw, i've given this alot of thought. If any extras are thrown in the 'feed bag' (thanks commander), there's no need to list 'em. I don't want anyone to feel that they need to match it..and besides, we're all on the honor system here :) .

Just so an A.P.B. isn't put out on me, I have my puts/takes for the pass. :p

TAKES:
- AVO XO Maestoso
- AVO Siganature Robusto Maduro
- PAN Torpedo

PUTS:
- Padron Magnum MAduro
- PAN Principe
- Onyx Reserve Robusto
- Fuente Don Carlos #2
- CAO L'Anniv. Camaroon Belicoso
- Perdomo Estate Selection Churchill??
- La Tradicion Vintage 1993
- Cohiba Churchill?? (Dominican)
- (2) Punch Punch ISOM's 02/99

Horse, I have put #49 (I believe this to be the correct number) in the feed bag for you. Thanks for having me in your pass. Sorry for the delays. ???

The box will go in the mail first thing in the morning. I will post the numbers as quickly as I can. Y'all have fun with the rest of the pass. Good job, Horse! :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: WeeeeOOOOOhhhh! I like!!! Thanks Skydiv :thumbs: :thumbs:

The numbers are as follows:

DC: 03001290000318163225
IN: VA640621551US.

It went out today at approx. 1500 hrs. Again, the delay was caused by work. Sorry!!!

Thanks again for lettin' me play.

Thanks Skydiv...Kenny, you're up next. Where are ya pushin coffee this week?

Got a note from Allofus123, he's back up here peddlin' coffee beans :p till the end of the week.

Good grief this is fun :)