• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

All you KC area guys....

Bsneed51

Habitual Threadjacker!
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you guys were affected by the storms and tornados last night like me, but I hope everyone is okay.

As for us, we lost a large section of shigles off our roof, and a section of our fence was damaged, but considering all the destruction around us I feel pretty lucky. Now the whole fun begins of dealing with the insurance company. Anyway, hope all you guys in this area escaped injury and damage.

Lots of pea-size hail, lightning, and a little wind; nothing too bad for me. Typical MO spring storms........

There was nothing typical about what hit our area. I've lived here my whole life, and I've never seen wind bursts like what we were getting.

There was nothing typical about what hit our area. I've lived here my whole life, and I've never seen wind bursts like what we were getting.

Do you live up North? My cousin and his wife live close to Liberty and his yard was covered in debris from other homes. We were lucky down south....well, maybe not Grandview and Lee's Summit, but I was.

Yes, I live in the Shoal Creek area just outside of Liberty near the I-35 and I-435 split. There was a lot of debris, and roof/fence damage in our neighborhood.

It was pretty wild here in Lee's Summit that's for sure. Sounded like a train coming through. For the most part no real damage.

Haven't gotten a chance to look my place over yet.I work for the Power Company here & got called out to work shortly after the storm hit.Worked 24 straight hours.

Our house and yard are fine. The neighbor right behind us lost a big limb off their tree -- a different limb goes down and they lose their house! So we were very lucky. Although, my wife and I were up most of the night, our 4 month old son slept like a rock the whole time!