• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Allan Stevenson Pipes

Kayak_Rat

Looks like the pipe section is really gearing up here.....congrats fellas. I wanted to pass this on to you guys. I have a Stevnson pipe and am overly impressed with it. Great smoker, light, beautiful grain. Anyway, just wanted to introduce you to another small time carver.

Allan Stevenson Pipes

Thanks for that link. He has some nice looking pipes. I wish his pictures were a little clearer, though. Even the large ones are so dark it's really tough to see the grain.

Thanks for that link. He has some nice looking pipes. I wish his pictures were a little clearer, though. Even the large ones are so dark it's really tough to see the grain.

Sorry for the delayed response. Atrisan work he is great at.....electronics, not so much.

If there is one you would like a better picture of, a quick email and I am sure he would be happy to get you a few. In fact, I am sure he would welcome the conversation with a fellow pipe smoker.

Addded a few more to his site. If you have any questions or comments about any of the pipes, feel free to contact Alan(Stevenson) directly. He handles all aspects of his pipes.

Two new pipes up today. Numbers 15 and 16.

A bent billiard with cumberland stem and a straight billiard with cumberland stem and olivewood trim. Both great looking pipes.

Check them out:
Alan Stevenson Pipes