• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Almost time to bring out my Harley

gardkarlsen

It is early spring here in Norway and still quite cold. But it is getting lighter and we are moving towards spring and soon I'll be able to bring out my Harley again :laugh: I'm a "sunshine driver" which means that I normally only ride when the weather is good. When you live in Norway that can be a bit difficult :cool: Well, here is a picture of my bike:
link_index_bilde.jpg

i know nothing about motorcycles, but it looks like some nice scenery and a nice ride nonetheless!

Very nice. Here it's in the 60's and 70's, so I'll be breaking out the bike today. There's nothing like going on a scenic ride.

I've been on the bike exclusively for about the last 5-6 weeks, but im glad its warming up, riding is alot more fun in nice weather. Next time I wash my bike(07 xl883c soon to be a street bob or Fat bob) I'll get some pictures up.

I guess if you can't have a bike, a convertible is the next best thing. It's almost TIME!!!!!!

We went to a Rally two weeks ago and camped out. Had a great time. It's nice to live in South Texas doesn't hardly ever get to cold to ride, but it is to hot sometimes.

Had mine out twice(2006 Yamaha Royal Star 1800cc)this year.Can't wait till it hits 70 on a regular basis.With gas prices as high as they are I'll be ridin it everyday to work.

Taking my BRC in June, hope to get my first bike at the end of the season. Man o man can I not wait.

Taking my BRC in June, hope to get my first bike at the end of the season. Man o man can I not wait.

Good luck, that's a very smart way to get into riding. Feel free to pm me if you have any thoughts or questions about that first bike, I used to be real active on a Beginning Bikers forum (that's now defunct) and might have some great tips or help for you. Plus my wife just took her class last fall, so that brand new rider thing is fresh in my head!

Oh yeah, here's her new ride:

ducati-monster-695-noire.jpg

Just got word that I get to ride to a customer site in a couple of weeks. The site is in Key West (it is not a boonedoggle :sign: ).
gallery_3265_237_432657.jpg