• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aloha Friends!

BruddahKeali'i

Aloha my friends. Bruddah Keali'i here and I'm finally back after a long, long absence. Spent the last few months surfing the Fiji Islands, Bali, Indo, then working back to Tahiti and Teahapoo. It's been one island after the next, one break after the next, one reef after the next, one wave after the next and, well, you get the idea.

Thank you all very much for your good-wishes on my birthday, and I apologize that I didn't send thanks much sooner. But, now that you guys know where I was, I hope you can understand. ;)

It's VERY good to be home, despite how amazing these last few months have been, and good to check back into the forum. Hope everyone is doing well and I'd like to send a special welcome to all the new bruddahs who've joined this wonderful site.

You need an assistant?

AVB said:
You need an assistant?
:D

Always looking for more and more "assistants." But mine are always, and I mean always, FEMALE, between 18-25, scantily clad (or, preferably, altogether naked), and very, very flexible (in the gymnast sense of the word). The requirements go on and on, so I won't list them all here. But the main point is that it's my guess that you fail at least the first two requirements AVB. :D If you meet the other two requirements I listed, I definitely don't want to hear about it. :sign: :D

Thanks for the offer though. :D

Ahhh, I see. Instead of having one guy carry your board you get 2 women. Smart thinking there :thumbs: :thumbs:

AVB said:
Ahhh, I see. Instead of having one guy carry your board you get 2 women. Smart thinking there :thumbs: :thumbs:
At a minimum. I like to live life to the fullest, so I usually opt to have between 4 to 5 "assistants" at a time carrying my...ahem...board. ;)

HEY!! I meant your surf board!

Damn....I'm jealous!!!!! Even with all the hurricane action we've had here in the Atlantic the waves don't even come close to what you've been surfing. Hell, living on Kauai you get great surf without even leaving the island. :p You went on a trip that most surfers dream about!!!!! Atleast you can do is post some pics.... ;)

For real bruddah! It was an amazing trip. I'm already ready to go back for some more. :) Didn't think anyone would really care to see pictures. Glad there are some who would. :D

Dat definitely is rough for you brah to be stuck with no surf. I'd go crazy. But, I guess you can sit around and watch surf films. :sign: :sign:

Stay loose, Haole.
What's a Haole?
A tourist, a mainlander, like you.
I'm not a tourist.
Whatever, Barney.
What's a Barney?
It's like Barno, barnyard, a Haole to the max, a kook in and out of the water.