• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Aloha from Hawaii

BruddahKeali'i

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and send my alohas to the members. I'm Keali'i and am from the Island of Kaua'i of Hawaii. I've been smoking cigars about 10 years now, but have only discovered this board as of today. It looks like a great place! :)

Holy Moma!!

What does this make FOUR members now from the 50th state? The four of you are spread out over three Islands, Maui, Oahu (2) and now Kaua'i :p

Y'all need someone from the "Big Island" & Molokai :D

Just about enough to do a "Steve McGarrett FIVE-O pass"

Welcome to CP :thumbs:

Aloha Bruddah.
Welcome to CP from Oahu.
Plenty of good people here you'll like it :D :D

Aloha from South Florida.
Make yourself right at home......great place to hang. :)

Aloha Bruddah! Welcome to CP. You'll love it here. So where do you live in Kaua'i? I've been all over that beautiful island. Spent quite a bit of time in Kekaha. I envy you. There is no better place to live in the world. So what do you like to smoke?

Hello from the desert southwest. Welcome to CP. This place is fantastic. :)

Welcome to CP and Aloha

I think I will just call you BruddahK or BK for short, if you don't mind :D

lucasbuck said:
Aloha Bruddah! Welcome to CP. You'll love it here. So where do you live in Kaua'i? I've been all over that beautiful island. Spent quite a bit of time in Kekaha. I envy you. There is no better place to live in the world. So what do you like to smoke?
I live in Poipu, on the southernmost part of the Island.

As fars as cigars go, my tastes are wide. I love the Camacho Corojos, Partagas Black, Hoyo Dark Knights, Opus X, SLR, Ashton VSG, Montecristo Serie V, Padrons, Hoja de Nicaragua, La Gloria Cubana Serie R, Sancho Panzas, Bolivars, Puros Indios Pyramides, Auroras, Leon Jimenes, AVO's, ZINO Mouton Cadet, and so on. Of course, good ISOM's are always welcomed with open arms in my house as well. :) But the list is really, really long in terms of cigars I love.

Mahalo to everyone for the welcomes!

PuroBrat said:
Welcome to CP and Aloha

I think I will just call you BruddahK or BK for short, if you don't mind :D
BuddahK is fine with me. BK is ok I guess, don't get me wrong. It just sounds too fast-foodish. :sign:

[quote name='BruddahKeali'i' date='May 19 2004, 01:46 PM'] I live in Poipu, on the southernmost part of the Island. [/quote]
Ah, I've been to Poipu a few times. Very nice. Nice list of smokes too. Many of my favorites are in there too.

Welcome to CP!

got a extra couch for about a month?
can I drive to Hawaii?

Welcome to CP! I'm sure you'll like it here.