• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alot of talk

occifer143

I see alot of botl are talking how the bears will lose this weekend, but they are scared to put thier cigars up for a wager. I offered the botl here a friendly wager up to 4 botl, but only recieved 2 bets. Wow like I said alot of talk. Last week when the bears played against Minn. they let all the third stringers play. It seems you panther fans for got about the butt kicking we gave you last time, and now we are relaxed, healthy, and ready to do it again. Final score this weekend is Bears-21 Panthers-17.

GO BEARS!!!!!

ok - here is a "bet" for you - you give me 2 to 1 odds, and I will give you the Bears and 3 points - my two # 9 1926 padrons vs your = of 4 cigars - pm me if you are interested - go panthers - if there is a tie with the 3 points, then you just pay me 2 cigars - now how confident are you in da "bears"

I'll put up some sticks that the bears will lose.

No point coverage just Win/Loose, name your cigar terms.

Mrepp said:
I'll put up some sticks that the bears will lose.

No point coverage just Win/Loose, name your cigar terms.
[snapback]273972[/snapback]​

You got it I will PM you..

clint where are you watching the game?
I still have your #2's and some money!

Let me know I We are getting together with some other botls from cigarweekly in downers grove. i-355&ogden

also GGIESE if your reading this your also invited.. I have not seen you in ages..!!

Intersting wager. I was just listening to Dan Berraro here on KFAN (one of the best talk show hosts, used to write for the Star Trib). They were talking about how brilliant of a choach fox was, in how they defeted the Giants.

I might take you up on it... let me do some research. It all depends on how hot Smith decides to play.

come on Bear's fans - I will give you the Bear's plus 3 points - see earlier post - pm me with interest

alexgtp said:

Let me know I We are getting together with some other botls from cigarweekly in downers grove. i-355&ogden

also GGIESE if your reading this your also invited.. I have not seen you in ages..!!
[snapback]274013[/snapback]​

Alex I would love to meet up, but I will be at the game. We can get together soon.

occifer143 said:
alexgtp said:

[snapback]274013[/snapback]​

Alex I would love to meet up, but I will be at the game. We can get together soon.
[snapback]274040[/snapback]​

ah man you lucky bastige!

occifer143 said:
I see alot of botl are talking how the bears will lose this weekend, but they are scared to put thier cigars up for a wager. I offered the botl here a friendly wager up to 4 botl, but only recieved 2 bets. Wow like I said alot of talk. Last week when the bears played against Minn. they let all the third stringers play. It seems you panther fans for got about the butt kicking we gave you last time, and now we are relaxed, healthy, and ready to do it again. Final score this weekend is Bears-21 Panthers-17.

GO BEARS!!!!!
[snapback]273965[/snapback]​

You're on!! Been re-reading this thread over and over, and have 2 words for you ... Rex Grossman!! Think The Panthers will roll, and am willing to put up a fiver.

My puts:

Fuente BTL
Fuente WOAM
Fuente Anejo #77 (Shark)
Fuente 8-5-8 SG
LGC Serie R Limitada '04

Still roaring Mr. Bear??

I am even willing to give the Bears fans 3 points - still no takers - lots of talk - no action - they (Bears fans) must not be too confident - offer still stands - see my previous post

Yeah, I really have no idea how to read the line! I assumed -3.5 meant you weren't the fav...

Bears are favorited by 3, I am willing to GIVE the Bears and 3 points - with 2 to 1 odds - still no takers - are there ANY Bears fans out there that think their team is going to win? :whistling:

occifer143 said:

GO BEARS!!!!!

OOUCH!!! The gauntlet has been thrown! :cool:

GO BEARS!!! :thumbs:

occifer143 said:

GO BEARS!!!!!

Anybody out there? Couple willing wagers here, and the silence is deafening!!

occifer143

We have a deal sir!

I am bucking the odds here as almost 90% of the wildcard winners have lost the following game, but think The Panther's playoff experience, the 40 - 50 degree weather, and Rex Grossman, all favor Carolina.

Thanks for giving me a reason to watch this game!