• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Alright gents, do this years Super Shot suck for you guys also?

"K"

Cigar Grand Poohbah
This would be the 5th Viaje Super Shot I have smoked out of this years batch. And, I gotta tell ya, I am pretty pretttty pretty pissed. Last years were epic IMO, but this year, the flavor is forgettable and bland, but most of all, the construction is absolute garbage. Out of the 5, 4 had to be stabbed repeatedly to become even remotely smokable.
I really enjoyed last year's release, and was very much looking forward to them, which is why I bought the max at my local, and smoked 5. I Really wanted them to be good. Usually, when trying new sticks, best 2 out of 3 rule applies.

But, Anybody else have a chance to try this years? How were they?

Biggest cigar related disappointment in this year, so far. I hate everyone, and am quitting cigars, goodbye.

Finally, he Pembroked. Rod can you handle this guy?

I gave my other Shots away.

I just want my life back Viaje... I just want my life back...

In anycase, everyone does a "Best Cigar List"; what would you gents say is the biggest disappointment among the new sticks that came out within the last 6 months?

I don't want to get involved in a bashing thread. Smoke what you like, and don't smoke what you don't. I like Viaje, some people don't.

Seriously where the hell are Josh and "that guy" when you need them?   

Don't feel the trolls....and they are all trolls.   Especially Clint.

Thanks for the review.  I'll remember not to buy them.

59671.gif

Who are you kidding?  You're too young to smoke cigars.

ilikefishes said:
I don't want to get involved in a bashing thread. Smoke what you like, and don't smoke what you don't. I like Viaje, some people don't.

C'mon...K likes the bashing...it's a sex thing with him...so I've been told!

Note - I don't really care for those sticks but will enjoy K-bashing!

Bsneed51 said:
Seriously where the hell are Josh and "that guy" when you need them?   

Don't feel the trolls....and they are all trolls.   Especially Clint.

vpw704.jpg

Thanks for stopping by Josh.   I've missed you.

Well, not really, but I was being polite.   Are you ever going to move your RV off my lawn?