• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ALRIGHT!

Smokyballs

The nap master
Damn, that mail lady was not happy when she came in today! I got two packages today. One I was expecting and one that I don't have the slightest clue as to who sent it. I tracked the package back to FUMARE cigar store in Reno but I can't figure out the bomber! Well, whoever you are, you made my day. Thanks for the box and the bottle! I truly appreciate it. I know you had help and I will get both of you back!

HA!!!! Now thats a well deserved target... Nice Play Phantom man

Jeez Brad, yo won't need to get in on the October buy if this keeps up.

Well played and nice target.

aww poor smoked balls!!!!! you wanted to play .....so i sent you a thank you package for the magnet / pass

enjoy your package!

Hmmm... and how did he know what to send you? ??? ... "Smoked Balls" ... I like it!

You'll have to tell me how that stuff is. It looked really interesting. There were 3 other versions, but I have always been a Highland guy. :)

Hmmm... and how did he know what to send you? ??? ... "Smoked Balls" ... I like it!

You'll have to tell me how that stuff is. It looked really interesting. There were 3 other versions, but I have always been a Highland guy. :)
Islay for me but that's not for everyone! Check your PMs Cory, I got a question you need to answer for me!