• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Am I the only guy on this site...

statelandman

Everyone seems to tout the stronger cigars all the time. I've learned to appreciate them. But it seems like I'm the only guy on this site who likes milds cigars at all.
How about it?

Depends on the situation. I like an Avo #2 as much as the next guy. I think the stronger smokes have a wider range of flavor so people discuss them more. Just me talkin.

I don't like mild cigars very much but hey, I'll smoke anything!!

As I mentioned before Jim, now I know who to send my extra Helix to from now on ;)

I like all types. One of my favorite mild ones is the Butera line. DomRep tobacco, rolled here in Houston.

4A

i love mild cigars. candelas rock. BUT! the prob with many mild cigars is they tend to be "grassy" tasting. no cow food please!

I love a tastey mild ceegar at breakfast with my morning coffee, ie. CAO Gold, AVO, Nat Sherman and I even enjoy the Colorado Coffee Break by Don Lino.
As the day goes on though, I like a gradually smoke a stronger ceegar. :D :thumbs: :p

stogieman said:
I love a tastey mild ceegar at breakfast with my morning coffee... :D :thumbs: :p
Ya know, you are giving me great visions. :)

This year I hope to get the backyard done up right. Paver deck with a trellis and a nice table & chair area so I can have my morning coffee out there with a mild one. Gotta put this on my New Year resolution list.

I enjoy mild cigars very much. They go great with scotch, a few puffs, a sip repeat numerous times.......hard to beat. My absolute favorite is Juan Clemente. Difficult to find in this country now (much easier during the boom) they are a premium/super premium brand and can go for up to $250 a box depending what you are getting.

I still enjoy many mild cigars though I don't seem to reach for them quite as often. Avos and Mayorgas are still favorites.

I generally save the milder smokes for those moments when I smoke in the morning (on weekends), pairing it with a nice strong cup of coffee.

:)

Becoming more entranced by those Cuesta Rey centrino sungrowns.

Also those Maxim de Paris that are touted over on Cbid.

statelandman said:
Everyone seems to tout the stronger cigars all the time. I've learned to appreciate them. But it seems like I'm the only guy on this site who likes milds cigars at all.
If you promise not to tell anyone, I have been known to enjoy an Ashton, on occasion. :D

Take care, Bacchus

I enjoy mild cigars also. Even though I sometimes like a medium. I just depends. I have recently been smoking Don Diego Robustos. What mids do you prefer?