• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

An ashtray wedding present

Humidor Minister

A great BOTL and SOTL got married this past Sunday. A guy that gets to smoke cigars with his new wife. Must be nice. So anyway, I thought this would make a nice wedding present. Here's another ashtray I made. This is my first attempt at a square one.
351080966.jpg

351080963.jpg

351080960.jpg

It's probably the best present that they are going to get. The next best being a honeymoon kit

I've been gawking at your work ever since you joined - and I've been meaning to ask a question. How does the wood hold up to the heat of the burning end of a stogie?

I've had no problems so far. Most don't let the cherry touch the tray. If someone ever damaged it they could always send it to me and I'll re-turn it. :thumbs:

He made me one, and let me tell ya:

DSCF2717.jpg

Just for size reference, the humidor underneath it is a 300 count, and that is a Camacho Liberty 2002 churchill in it....

Beautiful work.

Holy crap, they are giant. I was thinking they were a lot smaller. Cool!

Wow, absolutely gorgeous! Very nice woodwork! Whenever I land my next job, I may be contacting you.

Thank you all very much. I just finished another one. It's going to a B&M later this week. Anyone wanna see it? :whistling:

Hey Toasted Coastie, glad you are enjoying your tray. Thanks again bro. :thumbs:

Thank you all very much. I just finished another one. It's going to a B&M later this week. Anyone wanna see it? :whistling:

Hey Toasted Coastie, glad you are enjoying your tray. Thanks again bro. :thumbs:

I don't know how this is going to come off, or be received, but yeah I would like to see it. (Something about that just didn't feel right)

Eh, go ahead and pop it on here. Actually one thing you may want to do is start a thread called "my work" and just keep adding anything you make to that thread. That way people always know where all of it is and you can just update it any time you make something.
Chris